User Panel

Lasagna (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 8:11:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By IndyGrendel63:

My mom made it sort of often when I was a kid, we were poor so she used cottage cheese in it. First time I saw someone make it with ricotta cheese I freaked out a little bit, never heard of that cheese before. I like ricotta cheese now, but i still have a soft spot for cottage cheese in lasagna.
View Quote

Ditto.  

Also, re: no boil noodles

How in the fuck are you supposed to make the little lasagna rolls with the 3 leftover noodles and sauce if you don’t have boiled noodles?  Fucking blasphemy.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 8:44:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By redfish86:

Ditto.  

How in the fuck are you supposed to make the little lasagna rolls with the 3 leftover noodles and sauce if you don't have boiled noodles?  Fucking blasphemy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By redfish86:
Originally Posted By IndyGrendel63:

My mom made it sort of often when I was a kid, we were poor so she used cottage cheese in it. First time I saw someone make it with ricotta cheese I freaked out a little bit, never heard of that cheese before. I like ricotta cheese now, but i still have a soft spot for cottage cheese in lasagna.

Ditto.  

How in the fuck are you supposed to make the little lasagna rolls with the 3 leftover noodles and sauce if you don't have boiled noodles?  Fucking blasphemy.
You boil 3 noodles to use?
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:51:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

32.9 lbs with the pan…….

I also made a tiny lasagna with crab/shrimp/scallops and bechamel for a female friend who does not eat read meat.

With any luck, I will have some decent money shots and a good review tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Goth lasagna for the win!

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Lasagna (Page 2 of 2)
Top Top