Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:17:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do I always click on these threads.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:19:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Rituals and invocations can summon benevolent spirits too. They’ve been quite helpful.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dumak:
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

I often wonder how people who think like this go through life without having a nervous breakdown.

What about all the magic stuff you aren't aware of?

Generally harmless, unless one partakes of a ritual.  

Crossroads are harmless to drive through and feel free to draw all the circles you want.  Just don't start an invocation or summoning ritual in one.  

Rituals and invocations can summon benevolent spirits too. They’ve been quite helpful.

I actually took part in one of those just last night.

A local priest holds a weekly "Praise and Worship" service.

As part of the worship service, after praising the name of Jesus Christ, we ask the Holy Spirit to come.

Afterward he laid hands on an old friend of mine and prayed for his healing.

What are your rituals all about?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Folks like to believe a stupid piece of cardboard with printing on it from chyna will give them wisdom.

Better of spending those dollars on hookers and blow for a better time.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:23:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AbleArcher:
Last time we did one of these threads I went to two regular Walmarts and a white person walmart to find one. The amount of unhinged DMs I received trying to save my immortal soul was unreal.
View Quote

People really direct messages you lol
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:29:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AbleArcher] [#5]
Originally Posted By HK-GUY45:

View All Quotes
Last time we did one of these threads I went to two regular Walmarts and a white person walmart to find one. The amount of unhinged DMs I received trying to save my immortal soul was unreal.

Sure did. I had to go back and look, the last thread was feb of 23.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By -daddy:

The pearl clutchers will be here soon with all sorts of bullshit stories.
View Quote

It turned me into a newt.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:34:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:
View Quote

The same reason why no one can turn away from a car wreck
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:35:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I personally would not use one but if others choose to I won’t lose any sleep over it. Do as you please. If you believe they are just a toy you have nothing whatsoever to fear.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

And you, in your certainty, somehow hold perfect knowlege that they are stupid, lesser beings--because they are fundamentally wrong in their basic perception of reality and you don't even have a soul.

Is that correct?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:48:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

And you, in your certainty, somehow hold perfect knowlege that they are stupid, lesser beings--because they are fundamentally wrong in their basic perception of reality and you don't even have a soul.

Is that correct?
View All Quotes

Is that correct?

Oh I for sure have one.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:51:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Just a stupid toy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:58:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#12]

Oh I for sure have one.
View All Quotes

Is that correct?

Oh I for sure have one.

So why would it seem incongruous that others (presumably Christians) would voice concern about the salvation of your soul?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:
View Quote

So you can destroy your faith man's capacity for reason?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:02:40 PM EDT
[#14]

So why would it seem incongruous that others (presumably Christians) would voice concern about the salvation of your soul?
View All Quotes

Is that correct?

Oh I for sure have one.

Over a piece of cardboard I give no power over me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#15]
After someone posted the Rottie video in the Rottie thread, now I'm Brewster.com fan

Haunted Duplex - Ouija Board
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:17:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#16]

View All Quotes

Is that correct?

Oh I for sure have one.

Ah.  I'd say you misunderstand your place in the food chain.  The power is not from you, nor is it yours to give or to withhold.  Obedience to God's Law protects the soul, disobedience to God's Law imperils the soul, and the wage of sin is death.  It actually doesn't matter how you "feel" about the particular sin.  You have seperated yourself from God.  The practice of the occult is clearly categorized as an abomination in the sight of the Lord.  That is why they were telling you not to go buy the Ouija Board--to protect you from the natural consequences of the activity.  To those who say "I played with a Ouija Board and nothing happened"--I'd ask how you actually KNOW that "nothing happened".  You signed a check by your actions.  How do you know it won't be cashed at a time and a place not of your choosing?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:17:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Even the late Art Bell regretted messing with one.  Stay FAR away.  They can open doors you may not be able to close.  And those doors involve demons and satan.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:19:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Ah.  I'd say you misunderstand your place in the food chain.  The power is not from you, nor is it yours to give or to withhold.  Obedience to God's Law protects the soul, disobedience to God's Law imperils the soul, and the wage of sin is death.  It actually doesn't matter how you "feel" about the particular sin.  You have seperated yourself from God.  The practice of the occult is clearly categorized as an abomination in the sight of the Lord.  That is why they were telling you not to go buy the Ouija Board--to protect you from the natural consequences of the activity.  To those who say "I played with a Ouija Board and nothing happened"--I'd ask how you actually KNOW that "nothing happened".  You signed a check by your actions.  How do you know it won't be cashed at a time and a place not of your choosing?
View All Quotes

Is that correct?

Oh I for sure have one.

Okie dokie
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:25:09 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Is that correct?

Oh I for sure have one.

It’s just as likely it is you who are the evil entity, malevolently misguiding those who seek knowledge and benefit from realms beyond ours, where the timeless dwell and seek to provide their infinite knowledge to those of pure spirit who deserve help.

How do you know you have not been misguided?  How do you know it is not the defeated vengeful ancients that are whispering to you?  How do you know you have not been fooled?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Okie dokie
View All Quotes

Is that correct?

Oh I for sure have one.

Okie dokie

I understand that you don't believe anything that I just said--and it's actually just fine with me.  I come into these threads and say it anyway.  And I'll say this to any Christian in the thread--if you have fucked about with the occult, even as a lark, tell the God who created you that you are sorry and that you did not understand that doing so was a deep and ugly affront to His love for you--ask for His merciful forgiveness, and ask that He repair any damage which this sin has caused in and to your life.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:26:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cancard] [#21]
Originally Posted By Grumple:
Don't fuck with those things.

I made the mistake 35 years ago.

Fuck those things.
View Quote

@Grumple

Go on.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:29:55 PM EDT
[#22]
It's a toy that plays with your inner self, you can learn alot about a person that controls the puck. If they lord over it they are power hungry,  those that shy away are more secular.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:31:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#23]

It’s just as likely it is you who are the evil entity, malevolently misguiding those who seek knowledge and benefit from realms beyond ours, where the timeless dwell and seek to provide their infinite knowledge to those of pure spirit who deserve help.

How do you know you have not been misguided?  How do you know it is not the defeated vengeful ancients that are whispering to you?  How do you know you have not been fooled?
View All Quotes

Is that correct?

Oh I for sure have one.

Is it?  I worship Jesus Christ--the Name above all other Names, and in Him alone do I trust.  You are free to do as you choose.

If you seek Truth as well as knowlege and benefit, perhaps you could try invoking that name some time--as an experiment.  That is how I discovered the power of that Name.  By direct experience.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Two decades into the twenty first century, we have robots on mars, self drivfing cars, and computers are better artists than humans.

And people still beleive in such rubbish
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:42:01 PM EDT
[#26]
ABRAXAS, SEE US
ABRAXAS, HEAR US
ABRAXAS, SPEAK TO US
ABRAXAS, COME TO US
ABRAXAS, BECOME US

I GIVE TO ABRAXAS THIS GATHERING OF US, AND COMMAND ABRAXAS TO BRING UNTO US THAT WHICH WE DESIRE

WE GIVE TO ABRAXAS BLOOD THAT IS PURE SO THAT ABRAXAS MAY FREE US FROM THOSE WHOSE FALSE WITNESS ATTEMPTS TO DEFY ABRAXAS

UNTO US ABRAXAS SHALL DELIVER US AND BECOME US

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:44:36 PM EDT
[#27]
*always hits on my car despite never transporting or using drugs.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:46:10 PM EDT
[#28]
ABRAXAS, SEE US
ABRAXAS, HEAR US
ABRAXAS, SPEAK TO US
ABRAXAS, COME TO US
ABRAXAS, BECOME US

I GIVE TO ABRAXAS THIS GATHERING OF US, AND COMMAND ABRAXAS TO BRING UNTO US THAT WHICH WE DESIRE

WE GIVE TO ABRAXAS BLOOD THAT IS PURE SO THAT ABRAXAS MAY FREE US FROM THOSE WHOSE FALSE WITNESS ATTEMPTS TO DEFY ABRAXAS

View Quote

So did it work?  Did ABRAXAS show up?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Two decades into the twenty first century, we have robots on mars, self drivfing cars, and computers are better artists than humans.

And people still beleive in such rubbish
View Quote

Do you believe in Jesus Christ and the teachings in the Bible?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:50:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hesperus] [#30]

View All Quotes
ABRAXAS, SEE US
ABRAXAS, HEAR US
ABRAXAS, SPEAK TO US
ABRAXAS, COME TO US
ABRAXAS, BECOME US

I hope not. I have no desire to see that big chicken monster anywhere.

It would be nice if people stopped invoking that fucker. But edgy teens got to be edgy it seems. Even if they are just an edgy teen in a 35 year old body.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:58:37 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
ABRAXAS, SEE US
ABRAXAS, HEAR US
ABRAXAS, SPEAK TO US
ABRAXAS, COME TO US
ABRAXAS, BECOME US

Crap.  I got Carlos Santana.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:59:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#32]
Originally Posted By kc-coyote:

View Quote

If I dont beleive in ghosts and bullshit why would I beleive in that?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Since the first time I invoked ABRAXAS, while in Turkey researching the last clan that still speaks a proto-Turoyo language, he has never left. I’m imparting his gifts to the rest of you.

In fact, they were using what almost looked like an Ouija rug, but round, to summon him.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#34]
I’m not sure if it’s real or not but I wouldn’t fuck with one
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:04:15 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kc-coyote:

Well, you may feel quite differently when you die and are standing in front of God.  Unfortunately by then it will be too late.  Life on earth is short.  Eternity is forever.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:37:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#36]

Since the first time I invoked ABRAXAS, while in Turkey researching the last clan that still speaks a proto-Turoyo language, he has never left. I’m imparting his gifts to the rest of you.

In fact, they were using what almost looked like an Ouija rug, but round, to summon him.
View All Quotes

Groovy.  I bet that rug really tied the room together.

Would you mind if I invoked the Name of Jesus Christ to ask Him in His great mercy to illuminate for you, you who I assume is clearly seeking the truth about God's creation, the truth about both the visible and the invisible, to illuminate you with the knowlege of that Truth for your eternal benefit and in accordance with His love for you--that you might know the true nature and intentions of the spirits with which you, in your quest for what is true, have consorted with and supplicated?  The upside might be eternity in Heaven with the God who called you forth from nothingness.  The downside, unfortunately, is no more witch booty.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:44:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Somebody’s going to fool around and call up something they can’t put back…..
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:42:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By flippflopped:
it’s a toy

Your soul is not
View Quote

exxxaaaaaaccctly!
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:22:33 AM EDT
[#40]

Since the first time I invoked ABRAXAS, while in Turkey researching the last clan that still speaks a proto-Turoyo language, he has never left. I'm imparting his gifts to the rest of you.

View Quote

Isn't that Jesse Ventura?

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:32:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Show me a board where the little triangle thingy moves with no one touching it and I might believe they can summon spirits

Otherwise it’s the people touching it that are making it move
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:39:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 797hp:
Show me a board where the little triangle thingy moves with no one touching it and I might believe they can summon spirits

Otherwise it’s the people touching it that are making it move
View Quote

Yup....

I love to mess with people. I'll play it with anybody anytime.

Especially when I got some Intel on the person/person's. You can really blow thier minds. 😆

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:33:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:41:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Blows me away that some people actually believe this stuff.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:03:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JustinU235] [#45]

Cardboard to get GD wound up.
View Quote

This. Here's a 20 page thread of GD pearl clutching. I honestly can't believe there's supposed grown men that think there's something to it.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Ouija-board-Get-one-or-not-/5-2621560/?page=1
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:16:34 AM EDT
[#46]
This thread reminds me of a guy I know that burned a Harry Potter book that his kid bought at a yard sale.

He said "It burned in all kinds of crazy colors too, glad we could get rid of it".

No shit Tom....those were the dioxins in the paper burning off.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:05:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#47]
Originally Posted By JustinU235:

This. Here's a 20 page thread of GD pearl clutching. I honestly can't believe there's supposed grown men that think there's something to it.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Ouija-board-Get-one-or-not-/5-2621560/?page=1
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JustinU235:

Cardboard to get GD wound up.

OK.  Let's explore that.  What is the basis for your knowlege?

This man (below) has conducted hundreds of formal Exorcisms.  That is HIS basis of knowledge.  Now I'm sure that you, in your wisdom, assume that he sees every silly superstitious gullible rube and histrionic housewife who darkens the door of their local parish--but in fact, he does not.  Those silly suggestible gullible individuals are first interviewed by trained psychologists and doctors and social workers to rule out natural causes underpinning whatever phenomena they are experiencing and--unsurprisingly--99.5 percent of them are found NOT to be candidates for the Formal Rite of Exorcism, but are instead referred to medical doctors and psychologists/psychiatrists for treatment.  In order to be referred to HIM, there needs to be clear and unmistakable signs of the presence of the supernatural according to the guidelines set down by the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.  So it's a pretty impressive (and carefully vetted) data set sitting in the chair opposite him.  And it is understandable that you personally have had no such experince with such a data set.  And why would you? You are a spiritually unremarkable atheist living a spiritually unremarkable life surrounded on all sides by others with the same sensibilities.  Your chances of running into this stuff are pretty much a bullet-proof zero.  Given that, I would ask again--what is the basis for what you presume to be your "knowledge"?

This exorcist has spoken to Satan himself

This Exorcist has only been scared TWICE in his career!

I'd also be curious--if you deign to actually watch the videos and study this priest's face for signs of deception as he speaks--what are the tells that you find that he is stupid or insane or just making things up out of whole cloth?  He seems to me to be fairly reasonable and articulate and well-educated--and speaking the truth of the world as he himself has experienced it first-hand.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#48]
I think I asked this in the other one, but if I put my rifle on one, what question do I have to ask to get +10 damage against the dark arts?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote
I have one that glows in the dark.

Not like, supernaturally... It has fluorescent paint on it...
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#50]
I don't believe in any of that shit, but I don't fuck with it either. Just in case.
Page / 6
Ouija board.. (Page 2 of 6)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top