Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:26:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: xd341] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rustler:

Then you haven't walked up on some cubs and a momma bear.

View Quote
Hiking a trail in Northern NM, San de cristos,  years ago, I hear a commotion in the brush on a small hill side, black bear cub rolls out of the brush 10 feet in front of me.

We both scared the shit out of each other.  The cub was scared because...big human wearing pack etc.  The human (me) was scared because the little bastard was making scared noises and I had no idea where momma was.

My sphincter could have made diamonds..I unassed the area with a quickness.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:31:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CenterMass762] [#3]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

We’re also taught that it’s inadvisable to place ourselves in situations where we are alone with men we don’t know are safe. We’re taught that bad things can happen if we do so. We’re told that we should have known better if we do so and something bad happens. If men don’t have the potential to be dangerous, why do women need to be that cautious?

I would say most men in America are great. I’ve spent a lot of time around great American men. But as population demographics and cultural influences shift, the percentage of great American men will go down. And the sad fact is that if you look around the world at large, men are a huge threat to women in many (if not most) of the geographic areas of the world. And it seems like the powers that be are eager to import more men from the areas of the world where they are the most problematic. That will increase the chances that the man you encounter in the woods will pose a very real threat. It’s not that all men are dangerous. It’s that some men are very, very dangerous, much more dangerous than the bear, and you have to be prepared to find those men even if what you’re hoping to find is the friendly flannel-wearing lumberjack with impeccable manners and a savior complex.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xd341:
Women are around men fairly constantly....I would think...in western society.   You should be at a point where you can logically place the risk from men in the proper context.  You obviously aren't.    If men were highly dangerous

We’re also taught that it’s inadvisable to place ourselves in situations where we are alone with men we don’t know are safe. We’re taught that bad things can happen if we do so. We’re told that we should have known better if we do so and something bad happens. If men don’t have the potential to be dangerous, why do women need to be that cautious?

I would say most men in America are great. I’ve spent a lot of time around great American men. But as population demographics and cultural influences shift, the percentage of great American men will go down. And the sad fact is that if you look around the world at large, men are a huge threat to women in many (if not most) of the geographic areas of the world. And it seems like the powers that be are eager to import more men from the areas of the world where they are the most problematic. That will increase the chances that the man you encounter in the woods will pose a very real threat. It’s not that all men are dangerous. It’s that some men are very, very dangerous, much more dangerous than the bear, and you have to be prepared to find those men even if what you’re hoping to find is the friendly flannel-wearing lumberjack with impeccable manners and a savior complex.

Wait a minute. Is the "random man" in this scenario a random man from the world or a random man from the US? That would definitely changes things.

If a guy from India or the ME got pulled, you're definitely getting graped.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:07:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Or other stupid situations like going to clubs or parties full of horny men and getting drunk.  Smart women don't do that, and Naamah probably doesn't either, but a lot of women do.

One thing is for certain, you can't make assumptions of every female based on the actions of some.

The problem is many women can't do the same for men, and would choose to go hang out with a bear instead.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rustypigeon:

We’re also taught that it’s inadvisable to place ourselves in situations where we are alone with men we don’t know are safe.

Yet so many women will hookup with a random Chad and let him pump semen into her vagina.

I guess it's ok if he looks good enough... right?

Or other stupid situations like going to clubs or parties full of horny men and getting drunk.  Smart women don't do that, and Naamah probably doesn't either, but a lot of women do.

One thing is for certain, you can't make assumptions of every female based on the actions of some.

The problem is many women can't do the same for men, and would choose to go hang out with a bear instead.

Correct.

And if you got to choose the man you met in the woods, the answers would probably be different. But if it’s just a random man, you have to base your decision off the worst possible outcome, because that’s a possibility. And the bear is preferable to the worst possible outcome a man can inflict.

Gun owners should understand this. You don’t carry a gun because most people are fine, even though most people are fine. You carry a gun to give you better odds against the ones who aren’t. Chances are, on most days you aren’t going to need the gun. You may never need the gun. But you prepare for the worst possibility.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:10:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

Wait a minute. Is the "random man" in this scenario a random man from the world or a random man from the US? That would definitely changes things.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:
Women are around men fairly constantly....I would think...in western society.   You should be at a point where you can logically place the risk from men in the proper context.  You obviously aren't.    If men were highly dangerous

It’s a random man. Random. Not random American man. Not random man of any particular ethnicity, economic, or social background.

Random man.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By spidey07:

I have no idea what you’re trying to say. Use your logical brain.

A bear will fucking kill me and eat me. At least with a man I have a chance of living.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spidey07:
Originally Posted By Torf:
Originally Posted By SnoopisTDI:
Originally Posted By Stlrain0341:
I think it's weird that people are surprised by this. Most women have had some scenario where they were scared by an encounter with a man. Most women have never seen a bear outside a zoo.
The same is true for men.
Most likely true, but do men pick the bear over a woman?

It’s not about choosing the bear over the woman. It’s about choosing the bear over another man. The men i know choose the bear over the man.

I have no idea what you’re trying to say. Use your logical brain.

A bear will fucking kill me and eat me. At least with a man I have a chance of living.

I would pick a bear over a strange man any day of the week for several reasons.

1. I’ve run into a lot of bears in the woods. Not a single one showed any aggression at all. I can’t say the same for people. Granted, I’ve run into a lot more people than bears. I’ll still take the bear.

2. If I have to shoot the bear, the headache will be a lot less than if I have to shoot a person.

3. When I’m in the woods, I’m there to get away from people. I don’t want to see some stranger.

4. I’m usually on private land if I’m in the woods. Someone that’s a stranger, probably shouldn’t be there.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:

Valid points.
Some sick men out there for sure.
With the bear its pretty much 50/50 he just leaves you alone or ends you over the course of a terrible 10 or 15 minutes.
A man might have you in a shipping container for a decade or more.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:
Seriously, though, when the men are engaging in thought exercises like this and talking about locking women in cages and sexual slavery and so forth, the bears really don’t seem that bad in comparison.

And it’s not like the bears are great or anything.

Valid points.
Some sick men out there for sure.
With the bear its pretty much 50/50 he just leaves you alone or ends you over the course of a terrible 10 or 15 minutes.
A man might have you in a shipping container for a decade or more.

Lol! If it was 50/50, I would’ve already shot a bunch of bears. I’ve seen a bunch of bears. I’m sure bears have seen me without me knowing it. I’ve never seen a shred of aggression from any of them. That includes big boars and a sow with cubs. Every single one of them ran as soon as they saw me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:26:06 AM EDT
[#9]

I can almost guarantee you that each of those women who choose the bear also had a random hookup or two.

I can almost guarantee you that if asked to choose between a black man or a bear, they would have choose the black man because they want to appear virtuous to the camera.

"Yeah I have herpes from some random stranger I fucked in the bathroom but I would rather come across a bear than random stranger... but if it was a black man that would be ok because I am not racist!" <-- women logic
View All Quotes

We’re also taught that it’s inadvisable to place ourselves in situations where we are alone with men we don’t know are safe.

Yet so many women will hookup with a random Chad and let him pump semen into her vagina.

I can almost guarantee you that each of those women who choose the bear also had a random hookup or two.

I can almost guarantee you that if asked to choose between a black man or a bear, they would have choose the black man because they want to appear virtuous to the camera.

"Yeah I have herpes from some random stranger I fucked in the bathroom but I would rather come across a bear than random stranger... but if it was a black man that would be ok because I am not racist!" <-- women logic

I find it humorous that, amidst all the post trying to psychoanalyze women and call them irrational and emotional, posts like this keep popping up and are just... accepted.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Hoe_math is always good at explaining the ridiculous logic of women...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSVXbgR4JFs
View Quote
"I'd rather see a bear in the woods than another woman in HR"
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#11]
A lot of people seem pretty emotionally invested on the man versus bear discussion.

If a random woman wants to remove herself from the relationship pool, good for her. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a decent woman, or a man, who just wants to be treated right in a relationship.

They are literally everywhere.

So just thank them and move on.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:05:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:08:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I’m walking down in the woods on my lunch break to change the batteries in a game camera where I’ve been seeing a bear a lot lately. I even left my pistol at the house this time. I guess I’ve got a 50/50 chance of making it back to the house alive.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:44:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#14]
[screw it, deleted… this is the most retarded discussion ever]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By macman37:

If you were being logically consistent with yourself, let alone us, you’d say that you don’t trust a random man OR a bear in the woods. For the very reasons you outline yourself.
View All Quotes

Correct.

And if you got to choose the man you met in the woods, the answers would probably be different. But if it’s just a random man, you have to base your decision off the worst possible outcome, because that’s a possibility. And the bear is preferable to the worst possible outcome a man can inflict.

Gun owners should understand this. You don’t carry a gun because most people are fine, even though most people are fine. You carry a gun to give you better odds against the ones who aren’t. Chances are, on most days you aren’t going to need the gun. You may never need the gun. But you prepare for the worst possibility.

If you were being logically consistent with yourself, let alone us, you’d say that you don’t trust a random man OR a bear in the woods. For the very reasons you outline yourself.

Well of course i don’t. Choosing one over the other doesn’t mean either is trustworthy. It’s whichever option the person prefers for whatever reason they prefer it. Sort of like with political elections.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:54:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Ugh. You caught me before the edit.

This is the kind of unnecessarily divisive discussion that keeps us angry at and wary of each other.

Don’t suffer imaginary troubles, as the stoics said. Here we are making up silly thought experiments and then holding each other to them, clinging to our sides and not tolerating other points of view.

Completely avoidable and unnecessary by not engaging.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#17]

This is the kind of unnecessarily divisive discussion that keeps us angry at and wary of each other.

Don't suffer imaginary troubles, as the stoics said. Here we are making up silly thought experiments and then holding each other to them, clinging to our sides and not tolerating other points of view.

View Quote
it's very informative however.

Keep it in mind.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:07:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Ok flip the script,

You are a CEO, you have to fire an underperformer in a closed-door meeting. would you rather fire a woman or a bear....

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:17:53 PM EDT
[#19]
To be fair, if I had to choose a random woman or bear, I think I'd choose bear as well.

Hear me out.

I don't want to put up with her bullshit.

The end.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:04:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#20]

Do you carry a firearm?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By Lug1:
LOL, You take the bear.  It's hilarious.  

You have picked a hill and you are staying with it.  GOOD FOR YOU.  

LOFL.  Hook, line, and sinker.  Critical thinking be damned.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/CD5B1B69-9216-403B-9358-C05A3A07987F-482.gif

How far will she go?
All the way. Not a doubt in my mind. She is totally comfortable taking a small subset of personal experience and making a life decision based on it... but when we do that (all women are #$@%) it should be punished.

The most honest thing said here is that men aren't going to change women's minds.

Being lectured by someone that believes she has made a logical choice and that our arguments are emotional is amusing.

Do you carry a firearm?
Yes. I'm aware of the argument you're going to make, and in that sense you and I agree completely.

You believe the bear is a better choice based on your experiences. I hope all the bears you meet reinforce that choice for you.

Two points though...
First, because I disagree with the assessment you have made doesn't mean my reaction is emotional. In fact, our experiences are the opposite in strangers and bears in the woods.

Second, your statement about shooting the bear should you have to being easier to deal with the aftermath of, is hopefully optimism speaking. As it turns out, that also was the opposite for me.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Keep it in mind.
View All Quotes

Don't suffer imaginary troubles, as the stoics said. Here we are making up silly thought experiments and then holding each other to them, clinging to our sides and not tolerating other points of view.

Keep it in mind.
That's my takeaway. It's information, and having it is never bad.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:14:46 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

The truth is though that this poster was never valued by women.

I don't disagree that this is a psyop in some way.

But...

Those are natural responses.  As shown by the ladies here on Arfcom who by all expectation should be on our side so to speak.

Eventually we have to come to terms with the honest truth of the dynamic between the sexes.

Women don't like men. For years we as men have worked hard to gain their favor for the ability to reproduce.

In recent years we have done more to help them have more rights, freedom, and independence than they have ever enjoyed in human history.

But with that it was foolish to assume men would be met with gratefulness, respect, and attraction.

All this has done is reveal the truth. Women don't look at us as favorably as we do them.

Many ladies here have offered how they would rather mutilate themselves or seek the end of their own lives than be saddled with the average male poster here.

From an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense.  Would you like a being that you depend on for survival.  If that being was often itself the reason you needed protection in the first place.

Would you enjoy having to give yourself sexually to someone you were less than attracted to just so you could keep on living.

It's an uncomfortable realization. But it appears to be the truth.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:17:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Yes.
View All Quotes

How far will she go?
All the way. Not a doubt in my mind. She is totally comfortable taking a small subset of personal experience and making a life decision based on it... but when we do that (all women are #$@%) it should be punished.

The most honest thing said here is that men aren't going to change women's minds.

Being lectured by someone that believes she has made a logical choice and that our arguments are emotional is amusing.

Do you carry a firearm?
Yes.

Why?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Why?
View All Quotes

How far will she go?

Do you carry a firearm?
Yes.

Why?
see above for my edit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#26]

What’s funny is, my husband says the same as I do. He’s vastly prefer to stumble across a bear in the woods than run up on some random man.

And he spends a ton of time in the woods.

It’s a straight logical, informed threat assessment.

The reaction a lot of men are having to it is wildly emotional.
View Quote

No, both you and your husband are delusional.

A random man wants nothing to do with you, your assessment is child-like.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#27]
What I'm surprised no one has pointed out is the fact how fast women decided to go with a bear over a man when asked. If you ask a woman what they want to eat, they vapor lock and could spend an entire day unable to decide what they want to eat or where. But when asked between a man or bear in the woods, they're so quick it says a lot about their decision making abilities.

Also don't understand how certain posters were somehow taking woods to mean private property, the question said woods not your backyard. I believe most people when they think of the woods would imagine public land like a state or national park, Appalachian trail, or backwoods of Virginia and not part of the property you live on.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:22:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

The truth is though that this poster was never valued by women.

I don't disagree that this is a psyop in some way.

But...

Those are natural responses.  As shown by the ladies here on Arfcom who by all expectation should be on our side so to speak.

Eventually we have to come to terms with the honest truth of the dynamic between the sexes.

Women don't like men. For years we as men have worked hard to gain their favor for the ability to reproduce.

In recent years we have done more to help them have more rights, freedom, and independence than they have ever enjoyed in human history.

But with that it was foolish to assume men would be met with gratefulness, respect, and attraction.

All this has done is reveal the truth. Women don't look at us as favorably as we do them.

Many ladies here have offered how they would rather mutilate themselves or seek the end of their own lives than be saddled with the average male poster here.

From an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense.  Would you like a being that you depend on for survival.  If that being was often itself the reason you needed protection in the first place.

Would you enjoy having to give yourself sexually to someone you were less than attracted to just so you could keep on living.

It's an uncomfortable realization. But it appears to be the truth.
View Quote
There were more pro man than pro bear ladies in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:25:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Yes. I'm aware of the argument you're going to make, and in that sense you and I agree completely.

You believe the bear is a better choice based on your experiences. I hope all the bears you meet reinforce that choice for you.

Two points though...
First, because I disagree with the assessment you have made doesn't mean my reaction is emotional. In fact, our experiences are the opposite in strangers and bears in the woods.

Second, your statement about shooting the bear should you have to being easier to deal with the aftermath of, is hopefully optimism speaking. As it turns out, that also was the opposite for me.

View All Quotes

How far will she go?

Do you carry a firearm?

Two points though...

So in the end, we both make logical choices based on past experiences. And our choices don’t have to look the same and can both be logical.

You don’t (probably) carry a gun because you hate men or women. You carry it because you are aware that if you encounter a bad person and you are not armed, very bad things can happen, but you understand that most of the folks you meet will be ok. You still make your plan based on a worst case scenario. My decision isn’t based on a hatred for men. It’s about understanding what the worst men can do and deciding the bear is better than that. Not better than any man. Better than the worst men. And because the encounter with the random man includes a possibility of encountering the worst men, the bear is slightly better. It’s not about average. It’s about worst case scenarios.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:25:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By brianm:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brianm:

What’s funny is, my husband says the same as I do. He’s vastly prefer to stumble across a bear in the woods than run up on some random man.

And he spends a ton of time in the woods.

It’s a straight logical, informed threat assessment.

The reaction a lot of men are having to it is wildly emotional.

No. Based on my experience with bears in the woods, they pose very little threat. I’ve run across a bunch of them. They’ve never shown any aggression. Your odds of being the victim of a bear attack are 1 in 2.1 million.

A random man isn’t likely to attack me either, but it still doesn’t mean I want to run into a stranger in the woods. I’m not scared to run into a stranger in the woods, but I’m not scared to run into a bear either. Of the two, I’ll take the bear.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:29:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Female Delusion: Man or Bear in the Woods Question
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:31:39 PM EDT
[#33]

Keep it in mind.
View All Quotes

Keep it in mind.

I know what you mean, and it’s informative on several levels even.

It’s the infighting it causes that bugs me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/Screenshot_2024-05-04_at_1_41_28_PM-3205357.png

Feminists have been thrown under the woke bus.
View Quote

----
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#35]
No bear will fight off another bear to save you from the bear.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:39:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Solace22:
No bear will fight off another bear to save you from the bear.
View Quote

At this rate of entropy, no man will either.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#37]
How repulsive.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:49:52 PM EDT
[#38]

At this rate of entropy, no man will either.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:34:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:36:16 PM EDT
[#43]

This meme makes zero sense to them though.

Because they truly believe trans women are real women.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:02:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:17:46 PM EDT
[#46]

So in the end, we both make logical choices based on past experiences. And our choices don't have to look the same and can both be logical.

You don't (probably) carry a gun because you hate men or women. You carry it because you are aware that if you encounter a bad person and you are not armed, very bad things can happen, but you understand that most of the folks you meet will be ok. You still make your plan based on a worst case scenario. My decision isn't based on a hatred for men. It's about understanding what the worst men can do and deciding the bear is better than that. Not better than any man. Better than the worst men. And because the encounter with the random man includes a possibility of encountering the worst men, the bear is slightly better. It's not about average. It's about worst case scenarios.
View All Quotes

How far will she go?

Do you carry a firearm?

Two points though...

So in the end, we both make logical choices based on past experiences. And our choices don't have to look the same and can both be logical.

You don't (probably) carry a gun because you hate men or women. You carry it because you are aware that if you encounter a bad person and you are not armed, very bad things can happen, but you understand that most of the folks you meet will be ok. You still make your plan based on a worst case scenario. My decision isn't based on a hatred for men. It's about understanding what the worst men can do and deciding the bear is better than that. Not better than any man. Better than the worst men. And because the encounter with the random man includes a possibility of encountering the worst men, the bear is slightly better. It's not about average. It's about worst case scenarios.
I don't... I carry purely for self defense. Yes, our decisions can and should be based on our individual experiences and what is logical to us.

There is some universal logic to be considered as well that I believe is being overlooked or undervalued. But to be honest, I don't think that most of the women choosing the bear are actually applying logic at all.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#47]
I don't... I carry purely for self defense. Yes, our decisions can and should be based on our individual experiences and what is logical to us.

There is some universal logic to be considered as well that I believe is being overlooked or undervalued. But to be honest, I don't think that most of the women choosing the bear are actually applying logic at all.

View All Quotes

How far will she go?

Do you carry a firearm?

Two points though...

Maybe they are, maybe they’re not.

No real way to tell without asking them from a place of genuine curiosity. You never know. Maybe they want to harvest the bear meat and tan the hide for a rug. You can do that with a man too, but society really, really frowns on it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:42:04 PM EDT
[#48]

Maybe they are, maybe they're not.

No real way to tell without asking them from a place of genuine curiosity. You never know. Maybe they want to harvest the bear meat and tan the hide for a rug. You can do that with a man too, but society really, really frowns on it.
View All Quotes

How far will she go?

Do you carry a firearm?

Two points though...

Maybe they are, maybe they're not.

I just asked that guy if he was married to you!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:54:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lug1] [#49]

View Quote
I think some of the women choosing the bear are lying through their teeth hipsters who would absolutely not choose the bear if it came down to it.  I think they drop, cry, and suck their thumbs at the sight of a bear.  But that is just some of them.  I am sure 1-2 two of them would actually stick to their guns.  

But repping woke hispterisms are what's really important hear.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:13:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#50]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Did your buddy suggest that movie?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:
Idk....

One of my favorite YouTubers, natalielawyerchick, brought it up as the ice breaker for one of her streams...

I vote man cuz if he attacks me, I can defend myself and eliminate the threat over dealing with a fucking bear.

Betcha the dumb broads that voted for bear never saw this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgdsZJTf9dw

Did your buddy suggest that movie?

No. I watched all on my own....

This evening, I kid you not, I was telling him how I posted it in this thread. He said he never seen the movie... So, I sent him the same clip.

He recommended I post this:

Attachment Attached File
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top