Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I like to do it for fun, in small amounts. But I really believe sports betting it fixed on the coach level.  Right now one of the biggest apps is completely shut down (can't cash out of you wanted to) and high profile players will be Benched even when in need of points, seemingly to avoid them going over certain numbers. NBA players when losing, will be benched for the rest of the game, just to watch them lose because they are at 18pts and many put money on 20+. Call me crazy, but it happens all the time.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:

WTF?  If that were even remotely true, why have you been here so long?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:
Originally Posted By JMD:
That at least 10% of members of this site are pedophiles.  Probably more.

WTF?  If that were even remotely true, why have you been here so long?

He didn’t say he wasn’t counted amongst the 10%
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:57:15 PM EDT
[#3]
G.G. Allin faked his death and now runs a hedge fund in London and collects vintage Ferrari's.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvd3aEsThbc
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:04:17 PM EDT
[#5]
There is no such things as aliens “visiting” us from outer space. The unexplainable UAP’s that defy our current technology are from right here and are an advanced civilization that has been here for way longer than our’s and sometimes cross into the dimension that is our reality.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:16:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By utahman:
Bigfoot is actually Cain, cursed to wander the earth.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:07:20 AM EDT
[#7]
People always ask whether it should be "shiny side in" or "shiny side out".  But that question is just a ruse to distract you from the truth, in that you need to double-layer the tinfoil with the shiny side on both sides.  The shiny side on the inside reflects your brain waves so the government can't read them, and the shiny side on the outside reflects the government mind control rays emitted by the mobile 5G antennas disguised as birds.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:11:38 AM EDT
[#8]
That putting beans in chili was started by Big Bean so they could gobble up the housing market and reinstate Fuedalism under the Bean King.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:15:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AJ_Dual:
I won't fabricate a Reynolds Wrap Fedora over it, but I "agree" or at least consider it plausible.

That some stochastic oligarchy/cabal of the Executive Branch Federal Bureaucracy, "EBFB" with roots at the high GS-levels, below the Presidential appointment & Senate confirmation level, (or if appointed, came up through the sub-appointment ranks) holds "actual power" in the Executive Branch.

And the power center for THAT probably ebbs & flows, within the DOD, DOJ, CIA, NSA, DHS, and whatever else.

And depending on their intentions, policy, and agenda, the POTUS is some mix of figurehead and a "power sharing" arrangement, depending on how much it aligns with the desires of the EBFB at the time.

Correlation is not causation. And Hanlon's Razor isn't a bad rule of thumb. Plus, a lot of conspiracy theories have their ultimate roots psychologically in that some people prefer competent and intentional evil plots, to simple perpetual random reactionary improvisation.

And, one cannot prove negatives, of course. However, if the EBFB & Figurehead POTUS, were proven "true" to some sort of objective criteria, it would certainly explain a whole hell of a lot.

Of the Federal Government, what does the Legislative Branch posess under it? The CBO and Capitol Police? The Judiciary? Their law clerks and... nobody else?

JFK & Nixon may be the removals of uncooperative Presidents that resisted or acted against the EBFB. Two different methods because they could not keep repeating themselves.

Why the elected GOP Presidents between Nixon/Ford & Trump arguably all had agendas, chosen, or thrust onto them that would arguably appease large chunks of the EBFB.

Reagan - Outspend & outbuild the USSR and confronting them. SDI/Star Wars. Presumably popular with the DOD, CIA, NSA, etc.

Bush Sr. - Himself previously CIA Director. Gulf War I.

Bush Jr. - 9/11, Patriot Act, forming DHS, Gulf War II, Afghanistan, and AWOT all over the place elsewhere.

It would explain why the Clintons could be embroiled in a dozen scandals, arguably bigger than Watergate, all for their very direct enrichment or benefit. Whereas Watergate was somewhat an ex-post-facto Executive Privilege pissing match & coverup over G. Liddy & the Plumbers, that all happened without Nixon's orders or knowledge. And Bill Clinton only wound up with the wrist-slap over perjury & Lweinsky. Then the same with Hillary as Sec. of State and the private bathroom email server.

It would explain Obama's meteoric rise to POTUS even better, besides a mad scramble for "historic firsts" & AA/DEI checkboxing, if POTUS is a figurehead to some degree or another. And it could be why Obama's public statements & "lead from behind," "America steps back," "World apology tour," etc. To the point it caused problems, because every tin-pot 3rd world shitbird dictatorship & ISIS/ISIL saw it all as "weakness," and started more bullshit. Yet under Obama, there was more drone strikes/assassinations/anti-terrorist Ginsu Hellfires shot from Reapers/Predators than ever.

It would explain some of the really overtly hypocritical & double-standard of justice things done against Trump. He was never expected, vetted, chosen, investigated, or in the "bullpen" for the EBFB. Unlike the usual up and coming slate of Congressmen, Senators, Vice Presidents, State Governors, or Cabinet Secretaries & Directors that usually run for POTUS. Trump won an unexpected Electoral College Squeaker. He was supposed to be initially a MSM sideshow curiosity for laughs & ratings, then a chaos-agent and spoiler for the 2016 GOP primaries, then as they got arrogant, the push to get the utterly unlikable Hillary in as POTUS so the AA/DEI checkbox for "first woman" could be crossed off.

And figurehead POTUS & EBFB would explain why it was even thought plausible/possible that Biden, so obviously suffering some sort of dementia & senescence, besides being a gaffe-prone embarrassment his entire political career, could be run for the office.
View Quote

It would also explain why the IMMEDIATE removal of Gen Flynn was the first order of business in the Trump presidency... the one who knew exactly where the drain plugs of the swamp were.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:17:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GreenGoose:
We are in a simulation.
View Quote
#metoo

It would explain everything.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:43:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By HandtoHandWombat:

@foxxnhound

Here's a good watch on Project Serpo courtesy of TWF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Y5r9HeR2w

Mr. Ballen is actually my second choice when it comes to listenable videos on YouTube, but I usually have his stuff playing when I'm at work
View Quote

@HandtoHandWombat

Thanks!! I don't know how I missed that episode.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:50:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Once I read Bigfoot was inter dimensional rather than a giant primate I bought in
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:05:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Dustyattic:

Not sure what conspiracy this suggests, but can someone explain how rays coming from a star 93 million miles away triangulate back to what looks like only a few miles distant?

https://i.imgur.com/xuk2ELb.png
View Quote

The fact that the sun does not emit light from a single point. This fact makes the triangle that determines distance into a 3D partial hourglass shape. (The rays from the right edge (in your image) of the sun cross the focal point and protrude further to the left of the hole in the clouds because the width of the sun (the better part of a million miles) gives it more of an angle. In 2d, think light bar shining through a window as opposed to a single point of light.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Colt653:

@PLC_Expert

We absolutley went to the moon, for one, the Soviets would have called BULLSHIT on any hoax, as they were closely monitoring everything.

Also US ham operators built a beam antenna and monitored as well, and had to keep going outside, and pointing the beam antenna at the moon as it crossed the sky

So, how do you explain this ?

https://www.arrl.org/eavesdropping-on-apollo-11

ts “beam” or “field of view” was such that, once pointed at the Moon, it could be let go for a little while, but pretty soon it would have to be reaimed because the motions of the Earth and Moon caused the Moon to drift out of the antenna’s field and the signal to be lost. In fact, this was one piece of evidence that the Apollo 11 signals the receiver picked up were indeed from the Moon — if the antenna was not kept aimed at the Moon, the signal disappeared.

http://www.arrl.org/images/view/AWE/Graney/LB001.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Colt653:
Originally Posted By PLC_Expert:
Moon landing was as fake as Gilligan's Island

@PLC_Expert

We absolutley went to the moon, for one, the Soviets would have called BULLSHIT on any hoax, as they were closely monitoring everything.

Also US ham operators built a beam antenna and monitored as well, and had to keep going outside, and pointing the beam antenna at the moon as it crossed the sky

So, how do you explain this ?

https://www.arrl.org/eavesdropping-on-apollo-11

ts “beam” or “field of view” was such that, once pointed at the Moon, it could be let go for a little while, but pretty soon it would have to be reaimed because the motions of the Earth and Moon caused the Moon to drift out of the antenna’s field and the signal to be lost. In fact, this was one piece of evidence that the Apollo 11 signals the receiver picked up were indeed from the Moon — if the antenna was not kept aimed at the Moon, the signal disappeared.

http://www.arrl.org/images/view/AWE/Graney/LB001.jpg

Maybe he meant that Gilligan's Island was real
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:37:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Don’t trust any accounts from 2016 or newer with zero feedback

The 2016 election was the biggest social media astroturfing/propaganda campaign from the dumpsters of share blue, correct the record, etc.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Proof that the news is scripted
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By CleverNickname:
People always ask whether it should be "shiny side in" or "shiny side out".  But that question is just a ruse to distract you from the truth, in that you need to double-layer the tinfoil with the shiny side on both sides.  The shiny side on the inside reflects your brain waves so the government can't read them, and the shiny side on the outside reflects the government mind control rays emitted by the mobile 5G antennas disguised as birds.

View Quote

Bro! So THAT'S what I've been doing wrong.

Thanks for the info. Perhaps I should've gotten the clue from the moon landing photos ...
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:49:58 AM EDT
[#18]
The NSA does have hooks into every communication device known to man.  They look/listen for 'words' and location to target individuals and/or groups.   There is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent someone from tapping your life if they wanted to.  I don't think this is anything the government or NSA will deny post 9/11.  

Also, I once read the last encrypted communication device used by bad guys for communicating is/was the PlayStation network.  Unsure if this was actually true and/or still true today.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:53:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kychas] [#19]
Originally Posted By BourbonBeast:
Mine is as follows, I have zero proof but I feel like the federal government has definitely built something like this.

I believe that the federal government (mainly the NSA) has built a system that monitors all of the metadata that we already know the NSA is ingesting from electronic comms. I believe that this system is set up to monitor how the general population as a whole is feeling with respect to their government - the more people that post about precursors to actual revolt, the more the system flashes red. The uprisings in 2011 during the Arab Spring serve as a loose blueprint for this - they can tell what was posted, what was talked about, and they can see how it correlated to the regime changes that happened over there.

Basically, I believe that there is a system that monitors the “pulse” of the country and can tell when the probability of mass revolt is increasing.

What’s your tin foil hat theory that you have no proof for, but are sure is true?
View Quote

Remember the mime where the girl (chubby) with glasses worked at the NSA who got busted with 16 Million dick pictures?
That proves they do have a system to watch all content on all devices
Google “16 million dick pictures NSA”
Click on images
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:01:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By akguy1985:

Ever heard the theory that Chevy Chase is Jim Morrison?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128054/b1e2e9c882ca2e8d9faa49408daa1d0f_jpg-3208464.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By akguy1985:
Originally Posted By homebaker:
I'm not saying that Jim Morrison is still alive, just that he faked his death in France

Ever heard the theory that Chevy Chase is Jim Morrison?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128054/b1e2e9c882ca2e8d9faa49408daa1d0f_jpg-3208464.JPG

Holy, lol.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By kychas:

Remember the mime where the girl (chubby) with glasses worked at the NSA who got busted with 16 Million dick pictures?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BourbonBeast:
Mine is as follows, I have zero proof but I feel like the federal government has definitely built something like this.

I believe that the federal government (mainly the NSA) has built a system that monitors all of the metadata that we already know the NSA is ingesting from electronic comms. I believe that this system is set up to monitor how the general population as a whole is feeling with respect to their government - the more people that post about precursors to actual revolt, the more the system flashes red. The uprisings in 2011 during the Arab Spring serve as a loose blueprint for this - they can tell what was posted, what was talked about, and they can see how it correlated to the regime changes that happened over there.

Basically, I believe that there is a system that monitors the “pulse” of the country and can tell when the probability of mass revolt is increasing.

What’s your tin foil hat theory that you have no proof for, but are sure is true?

Do what now?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:03:40 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Is she dressed in black, with white face paint and white gloves?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#23]
We are in a simulation.
View Quote

I am more and more with you every day on this.  Fits in both science and religion.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:12:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Hecklefish Is Ghey.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By mamasboy:
Hecklefish Is Ghey.

View Quote

LIZZAD

PEOPLE
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#26]
There will be no election this Fall, and if there is Trump and Biden will not be on the ticket.

Let's see... spontaneous combustion turned to quicksand then an ice age will decend upon us. Which has turned to global warming now climate change.

TWA 800 was shot down by 2 missiles.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Pearl Harbor being packed with older obsolete battleships while newer modern warships were kept in ports in CONUS, Admiral Richardson being removed prior to the attack for being critical of this and disagreeing with the FDR administration for putting these ships and men into such a vulnerable position. The carriers leaving port a few days before the attack for a ‘training operation’ far away from the area seems fortuitous or suspicious. Maybe thousands of American sailors were used as a sacrifice for an attack that our government knew was coming to inflame an american public to enter a global war that most prior to the attack wanted no part of.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By soonerfan7:
Pearl Harbor being packed with older obsolete battleships while newer modern warships were kept in ports in CONUS, Admiral Richardson being removed prior to the attack for being critical of this and disagreeing with the FDR administration for putting these ships and men into such a vulnerable position. The carriers leaving port a few days before the attack for a ‘training operation’ far away from the area seems fortuitous or suspicious. Maybe thousands of American sailors were used as a sacrifice for an attack that our government knew was coming to inflame an american public to enter a global war that most prior to the attack wanted no part of.
View Quote

Agreed. I 100% think this was bait. I think we’ve done similar before with placing ships with light crews somewhere it shouldn’t have been but hasn’t been bait that’s taken again.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By macman37:
Covid was an attack.

Pet fun theory that the CERN Large Hadron Collider kicked us into an alternate reality where things are degrading at an ever increasing rate. I’d like them to see if they could fire us into a better timeline.
View Quote

Why put us into a ‘better’ timeline.  Better for whom, because this one seems to be going pretty well for ‘them’ (the elites)
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:06:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2Frosty] [#30]
Originally Posted By Serenity7:
Open border to out vote Americans and end our rights.
View Quote

I was going to put this and most environmentalists don’t care about the environment

I also believe that the over representation of gay people in YA books is driven by a fetish

Same for promoting transitioning.

I also believe that people will start and promote wars just to make money. Kill kids and  families
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:10:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By soonerfan7:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By jb31:

I am more and more with you every day on this.  Fits in both science and religion.
View All Quotes
We are in a simulation.

It would also explain UFO/UAPs and the constant warfare that we seem destined to continuously practice.   Just like  a video game.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By luscioman:
On Sept 11 that flight 93 over Pennsylvania was shoot down by F15s.
View Quote

I came here to post this. Watching on TV and listening to the radio to this all unfold while I was working in State College Pa. The radio announced that fighter jets were following another jet in western Pa. Shortly after a crash was announced in a rural area.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:02:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Sportsball is rigged.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#35]
My actual theory:

More than a few conspiracy theories are started by the same people or groups that are claimed to have implemented the supposed conspiracies.  In reality, a lot of them are bumbling idiots.  But if they were able to implement the vast, wide-ranging conspiracies that they were supposed to have done, then they would appear more powerful and intelligent than they actually are to people who would oppose them.  It's a psyop.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

It would also explain UFO/UAPs and the constant warfare that we seem destined to continuously practice.   Just like  a video game.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
We are in a simulation.

It could also explain paranormal/supernatural things like deja vu/Mandela Effect/"glitch in the matrix" type events as simply patches being applied to the simulation. Ghosts and whatever else could just be corrupted code.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:

Why put us into a ‘better’ timeline.  Better for whom, because this one seems to be going pretty well for ‘them’ (the elites)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:
Originally Posted By macman37:
Covid was an attack.

Pet fun theory that the CERN Large Hadron Collider kicked us into an alternate reality where things are degrading at an ever increasing rate. I’d like them to see if they could fire us into a better timeline.

I get it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#38]
One of the hurdles I have for many conspiracy theories is the number of people needed to execute it and all of them remaining quiet.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:52:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#39]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:54:43 PM EDT
[#40]
I believe the worldwide pedophile network is real and they will kill anyone who gets too close to exposing it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#41]
I believe that we have technology that would allow cars to drive 75+ miles per gallon but the car manufacturers are in bed with big oil.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:01:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DocApocalypse] [#42]
Originally Posted By sparkyfender2:
Paul is dead, goo goo ja goob.
View Quote

There's an interesting  YouTube video that I wish I could find again.  He proves that Paul is still alive by voice analysis.  The short version is that Paul sang just slightly flat on Beatles recordings, and analysis of recent songs show him singing at exactly the same level of "flatness" compared to the perfect musical notes.  This is something not only that could not be faked, but also in 1969 when the "Paul is dead" rumors started no one would have even thought of this.   The technology to prove the voice is the same in new vs. old recordings did not even exist then.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:02:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DocApocalypse] [#43]
Originally Posted By Powderfinger:
The Illuminati are well under way in implementing the New World Order.
View Quote

Got a dollar bill?  The motto on the back:  Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum translates to "he favors our undertaking of a new world order."  There's your sign.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By ACDer:
Killer asteroid is coming and they know it. The big increase in space activity is to get an off world colony started before it hits.
View Quote

I believe this one to a certain extent.  On April 13, 2029, the asteroid Apophis will pass Earth INSIDE the distance between Earth and its orbiting satellites.  Although NASA denies it will impact Earth, note the sudden interest in studying how to deflect asteroids or destroy them.  The Yarkovsky Effect says that Apophis's trajectory could very well be altered by gravitational forces just enough to cause it to hit our planet.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Hillary had RFK Jr. and his fiance killed to take his seat as secretary.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:38:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wineraner] [#46]
Originally Posted By DocApocalypse:

I believe this one to a certain extent.  On April 13, 2029, the asteroid Apophis will pass Earth INSIDE the distance between Earth and its orbiting satellites.  Although NASA denies it will impact Earth, note the sudden interest in studying how to deflect asteroids or destroy them.  The Yarkovsky Effect says that Apophis's trajectory could very well be altered by gravitational forces just enough to cause it to hit our planet.
View All Quotes
Killer asteroid is coming and they know it. The big increase in space activity is to get an off world colony started before it hits.

Apophis, fortunately or unfortunately depending on your POV, will be a localized catastrophe if it impacts, not a global one.  Plus the public story is that it's going to miss us for most of these orbits.  But that's what they would say....

~500-1,000 megatons of energy when it hits.  Which, don't get me wrong, is a lot.  More than enough to eat a city.  But it's not going to devastate anything >100 miles from the 2 mile wide crater or so.  Contrast with something like Hale-Bopp saying hello.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By JMD:
That at least 10% of members of this site are pedophiles.  Probably more.
View Quote

I was shocked at the number of members that would argue that grown men exposing their dicks to small children is ok and natural. One dude that was very much espousing this is supposed to cop

Also, I remember when the Penn State shit happened, and so many made excuses for Sandusky and Paterno. Yes, there are a lot of pedophiles here as members.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:41:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DocApocalypse] [#48]
Ashton Forbes  has pretty much proven that MH370 was taken into a wormhole to parts unknown by American military technology as a signal to our enemies not to fuck with us because we have technology so advanced they cannot oppose us.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

Apophis, fortunately or unfortunately depending on your POV, will be a localized catastrophe if it impacts, not a global one.  Plus the public story is that it's going to miss us for most of these orbits.  But that's what they would say....

~500-1,000 megatons of energy when it hits.  Which, don't get me wrong, is a lot.  More than enough to eat a city.  But it's not going to devastate anything >100 miles from the 2 mile wide crater or so.  Contrast with something like Hale-Bopp saying hello.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

Depends on what it hits.  If it hits some sulfur rich rocks like the Chicxulub impact did, it could reduce the global temps by quite a lot for a decade or more.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#50]
“My current favorite is the theory that most of the more ... unusual ... conspiracy theories are promulgated as a form of psychological warfare to try and make all conspiracy theories look retarded - even the most reasonable and well-documented ones.

A maelstrom of stupidity has been created (consider the 'flat-Earthers' and 'birds aren't real' folks, as just 2 examples), into which all theories can conveniently be discarded.”

The CIA/.GOV had an office in Hollywood to make movies use real images from space/ UFOs to make people who come forward look crazy because they can say they can’t tell a movie from reality

Look up “robot head found on the moon”
Recognize the shape?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top