BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Moon landing was fake.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
That at least 10% of members of this site are pedophiles.  Probably more.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]
.gov scans mental health records and finds people that fit a profile.  Said folks are then spun up to do mass shootings. MK Ultra but improved
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Krater:
Kennedy was assassinated by a CIA faction.
View Quote

JFK committed suicide.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By luscioman:
On Sept 11 that flight 93 over Pennsylvania was shoot down by F15s.
View Quote

I'll raise you and say it was shot down by air force reserve from Ohio.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:08:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Killer asteroid is coming and they know it. The big increase in space activity is to get an off world colony started before it hits.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I love me some conspiracy theories.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:09:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
John Wayne was actually gay.
View Quote

Not gay but a cross dresser. The Duke liked to be The Duchess on the weekends.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Bigfoot is actually Cain, cursed to wander the earth.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:24:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

@TxLewis

here is a good starting point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xzFWW-FAA
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TxLewis:
Originally Posted By Surtr:
Highly advanced civilization was here and wiped out by the younger dryas event 13000 years ago.

Any links to this rabbit hole?

@TxLewis

@TxLewis
@beitodesstrafe
@Surtr

I think this theory kinda ties a bunch of theories together. I had never heard of the Silurian hypothesis then until I saw one of the Why Files copulation videos.

Basically says that there may have been many civilisations before we were here because after a million years there might not been enough traces of them left to find.

I really liked the example of the T-Rex Skeletons, - There were something like a billion T-Rexes on earth over the period of time they were alive. We have only discovered maybe 11 skeletons and only 1 complete skeleton...

Now imagine if there was something here a million years before the dinosaurs.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silurian_hypothesis

https://youtu.be/lASPp9stEYA?feature=shared

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:29:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I think a lot of the world's religions and supernatural occurrences / aliens might all tie together at some point.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:36:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Not sure what conspiracy this suggests, but can someone explain how rays coming from a star 93 million miles away triangulate back to what looks like only a few miles distant?

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Sethelarian:

@TxLewis
@beitodesstrafe
@Surtr

I think this theory kinda ties a bunch of theories together. I had never heard of the Silurian hypothesis then until I saw one of the Why Files copulation videos.

Basically says that there may have been many civilisations before we were here because after a million years there might not been enough traces of them left to find.

I really liked the example of the T-Rex Skeletons, - There were something like a billion T-Rexes on earth over the period of time they were alive. We have only discovered maybe 11 skeletons and only 1 complete skeleton...

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sethelarian:
Originally Posted By TxLewis:
Originally Posted By Surtr:
Highly advanced civilization was here and wiped out by the younger dryas event 13000 years ago.

Any links to this rabbit hole?

@TxLewis

@TxLewis
@beitodesstrafe
@Surtr

Theories like this are definitely my jam.

I'm also a big Lovecraft, Bloch, and Clark Aston Smith kind of guy. So that helps, lol.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By akguy1985:
SS agent George Hickey "accidentally" shot JFK in the head with an M16.

View Quote

I read that book, too.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:58:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PeakMPD] [#15]
My current favorite is the theory that most of the more ... unusual ... conspiracy theories are promulgated as a form of psychological warfare to try and make all conspiracy theories look retarded - even the most reasonable and well-documented ones.

A maelstrom of stupidity has been created (consider the 'flat-Earthers' and 'birds aren't real' folks, as just 2 examples), into which all theories can conveniently be discarded.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By grendelbane:
Nibiru is currently behind the Sun, and can not be seen from Earth.  Soon, it will be visible, and then pass by the Earth, enabling the Annunaki to travel again to our planet.  Where they will purchase all of our gold to powder and disperse in their atmosphere.
Plus, they will buy up all of our custom 1911 pistols.
View Quote

Diabolical!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:18:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dmaier83] [#17]
We never landed on the moon
We live on a flat plane with a firmament
911 was an inside job
Taxes are to keep us in debt, they print the money
Elections give the illusion of choice
We live in a simulation
Chemtrails / weather modification / sun simulator
COVID was a control test
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Conservative media is largely run by leftists and grifters to make conservatives ineffective and look stupid.
View Quote
There is a shit ton of ideas and information planted by the left for conservatives to run with, and regrettably a shit ton not just run with it, but amplify it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:03:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Colt653] [#19]
Aliens ?

Interdimensional beings?

Who the fuck knows, but This isn't "swamp gas"

Pentagon releases 'UFO' videos taken by U.S. Navy pilots

Mace To UAP Witness: 'Do You Believe Our Govt Has Made Contact With Intelligent Extraterrestrials?'
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:16:10 PM EDT
[#20]
I seriously doubt both stories on the Kennedy assassinations.  

The government wanted an attack on us by the Japanese in order to shift public opinion to allow us to go to war.  The carriers not being at Pearl...

Covid-19 was a deliberate attack.

Our phones now record everything they hear, every place you go, etc..  And that data is all being collected and stored.  Just look at the criminal proceedings in the news.  Same with any vehicle made in the last several decades.

Pharmaceutical companies will never cure anything, just come up with a way to treat it.

The food pyramid is obviously unhealthy.  It was only done that way to maximize profit in the ag industry.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Moon landing was as fake as Gilligan's Island
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By PorkchopSandwhiches:
JFK and mlk official stories are bullshit
View Quote

You forgot RFK.

The Feds were involved in all three.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:32:15 PM EDT
[#23]
None of yall are real.  Just a fever dream brought on by spicy food before bed.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:35:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By PLC_Expert:
View Quote

@PLC_Expert

We absolutley went to the moon, for one, the Soviets would have called BULLSHIT on any hoax, as they were closely monitoring everything.

Also US ham operators built a beam antenna and monitored as well, and had to keep going outside, and pointing the beam antenna at the moon as it crossed the sky

So, how do you explain this ?

https://www.arrl.org/eavesdropping-on-apollo-11

ts “beam” or “field of view” was such that, once pointed at the Moon, it could be let go for a little while, but pretty soon it would have to be reaimed because the motions of the Earth and Moon caused the Moon to drift out of the antenna’s field and the signal to be lost. In fact, this was one piece of evidence that the Apollo 11 signals the receiver picked up were indeed from the Moon — if the antenna was not kept aimed at the Moon, the signal disappeared.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Colt653:

@PLC_Expert

We absolutley went to the moon, for one, the Soviets would have called BULLSHIT on any hoax, as they were closely monitoring everything.

Also US ham operators built a beam antenna and monitored as well, and had to keep going outside, and pointing the beam antenna at the moon as it crossed the sky

ts “beam” or “field of view” was such that, once pointed at the Moon, it could be let go for a little while, but pretty soon it would have to be reaimed because the motions of the Earth and Moon caused the Moon to drift out of the antenna’s field and the signal to be lost. In fact, this was one piece of evidence that the Apollo 11 signals the receiver picked up were indeed from the Moon — if the antenna was not kept aimed at the Moon, the signal disappeared.

http://www.arrl.org/images/view/AWE/Graney/LB001.jpg
View Quote

Maybe we did, maybe we didn’t. But we most certainly didn’t film it as presented.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Aliens are either demons or the descendants of fallen angels. They are inter-dimensional beings, not from space.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:56:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By mudholestomper:

I read that book, too.
View Quote

I watched the documentary.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:01:57 PM EDT
[#28]
TWA 800 was in fact shot down by the Clintons
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:06:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By wyorock:
.gov scans mental health records and finds people that fit a profile.  Said folks are then spun up to do mass shootings. MK Ultra but improved
View Quote

They don't need to. Lot of people nowdays are more than happy to tell you how crazy they are and a little helping along the way and there you are. Guessing a fair number of them don't have menal health records either.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:12:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Covid was an attack.

Pet fun theory that the CERN Large Hadron Collider kicked us into an alternate reality where things are degrading at an ever increasing rate. I’d like them to see if they could fire us into a better timeline.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:28:57 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm not saying that Jim Morrison is still alive, just that he faked his death in France
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Scalia was murdered so the left could replace him with a Lib while there was a Dem in the WH.

Mitch McConnell prevented the coup. (Not tin foil hat conspiracy.)
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:37:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By adavis:

Maybe we did, maybe we didn’t. But we most certainly didn’t film it as presented.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By adavis:

@PLC_Expert

I'm going with this, basically.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:43:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:47:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheWellGuy] [#35]
Wide area surveillance coupled with plate readers and GPS from vehicle and cellphones are conglomerated into a database easily searched.
This video posted over a decade ago to YouTube is pretty capable imagine how much more advanced it was then and a decade of advancement from that.
ARGUS - long-range high def surveillance sensor
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Andrewsky:
Just so you know, that didn't happen.
View Quote

Go on.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:50:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gamma762] [#37]

@PLC_Expert

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PLC_Expert:

@PLC_Expert

My amateur radio "elmer" was another one that listened in to Apollo missions. Between the beam aiming, doppler shifts and time delays he said it would have been impossible to be faked.

Another friend watched a couple of the Saturn V/Apollo launches, including the night launch. He said there was no doubt where those were going.

I know enough about cameras and photography to shake my head at the "evidence" offered to supposedly claim that the moon landing photos were somehow faked.

The Apollo laser reflectors are still there on the moon's surface, you can detect them yourself with lasers that are available to hobbyists now. So you can prove to yourself that something at least went there.

Moon orbiting spacecraft in the modern era have imaged the landing sites. They don't have enough resolution to see footprints but they can see larger objects.

It would have been more complicated to carry out all this trickery that is alleged than to just do the moon landings as described.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#38]
It was the Berenstien Bears.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:57:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gamma762] [#39]
Originally Posted By SteveOak:
Scalia was murdered so the left could replace him with a Lib while there was a Dem in the WH.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SteveOak:

I would agree with that, and that to some degree at least it was retribution for the Heller decision against gun control.

I give 50/50 odds that Thomas is murdered this year.

Originally Posted By KiloBravo:
TWA 800 was in fact shot down by the Clintons

It was shot down by someone, who I'm not sure.

I am pretty sure that kerosene in a tank can't form a fuel-air explosive.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:58:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By basp2005:
It was the Berenstien Bears.
View Quote

I agree 💯%
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:01:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By JMD:
That at least 10% of members of this site are pedophiles.  Probably more.
View Quote

WTF?  If that were even remotely true, why have you been here so long?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:06:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Colt653] [#42]
Originally Posted By Gamma762:

My amateur radio "elmer" was another one that listened in to Apollo missions. Between the beam aiming, doppler shifts and time delays he said it would have been impossible to be faked.

Another friend watched a couple of the Saturn V/Apollo launches, including the night launch. He said there was no doubt where those were going.

I know enough about cameras and photography to shake my head at the "evidence" offered to supposedly claim that the moon landing photos were somehow faked.

The Apollo laser reflectors are still there on the moon's surface, you can detect them yourself with lasers that are available to hobbyists now. So you can prove to yourself that something at least went there.

Moon orbiting spacecraft in the modern era have imaged the landing sites. They don't have enough resolution to see footprints but they can see larger objects.

It would have been more complicated to carry out all this trickery that is alleged than to just do the moon landings as described.
View Quote

exactly

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:06:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:14:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ManiacRat] [#44]
JFK assassination is way more involved than what we know about. I think Oswald may have been the only gun man, maybe, but the reasoning and such is far deeper and sinister.

All modern media is in bed with each other to manipulate the masses. There is a reason why divisiveness is sudden and strong. Social media is used to manipulate the masses as well.

TWA800 was not an accident either.

Probably more that are true also.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#45]
The IOT push years back was an attempt to make a world wide surveillance network.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:41:22 PM EDT
[#46]
The first nuclear explosions in the 40s sent out particles that aliens or something from another dimension detected which put us in contact with them and that's the origin of the tech explosion from the 1950s onwards.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:49:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By homebaker:
I'm not saying that Jim Morrison is still alive, just that he faked his death in France
View Quote

Ever heard the theory that Chevy Chase is Jim Morrison?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#48]
NWO
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#49]
James Earl Ray had help..There is no way he did that by himself.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:51:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By MeatBag:
The President doesn't have any actual say in running the country. The President is nothing but a figure head to disseminate whatever the system wants. That's why they worked so hard to get rid of Trump and replaced him with a man that has a turnip for a brain.

Kind of something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-FgNF8cfB4
View Quote

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top