Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:23:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BourbonBeast:

I’m not sure if we are 100% there yet, but I’d wager we are at least 10% there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DaGoose:
The Dead Internet Theory isn't a theory.

I’m not sure if we are 100% there yet, but I’d wager we are at least 10% there.

Hell, I think we may only have 10% that isn't.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Here’s another one for page 3:

I think it’s possible that the “fight or flight” instinct is tied to genetics. Meaning, some people are genetically predisposed to flee from danger and others are predisposed to confront it and engage it.

I think if this is true, a future despotic government could use data from companies like 23 and Me to make a list of people who are more likely to violently resist, and use that list to preemptively round those people up.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:23:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By seek2:
Somewhat similar to OP, but I think there's some kind of advanced monitoring system or active scanner that finds threats --
and I mean individuals executing a plan right then, not some vague we're going to revolt threat -- to whoever the system
is protecting.

I think this because we've been in a perpetual state of fucked up right/left is evil hype for decades now, and there's been
virtually no assassinations that have taken place and I don't believe everyone being protected is that continuously isolated
such that no whack jobs could get to them, or that we have all these mentally ill folks running around that somehow
unanimously draw the line at violence towards elites.

I'm sure personal protection details are great, competent people but really, zero failures for decades and seldom do we
hear of even an attempt?

When you do hear of something it's either super tame and probably planted (e.g. red paint on a garage door or a veiled
threat to a S.C. justice) or some crazy who was inside the wire because they were invited for freaky times and went off script
requiring the need for an emergency hammer before help arrived.
View Quote

We are not as divided as the media makes it appear
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:
The female orgasm is real.
View Quote

You’re doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Aliens and Antartica.  

There is something going on at our south pole.  And we arent being told about it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:27:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MeatBag:
The President doesn't have any actual say in running the country. The President is nothing but a figure head to disseminate whatever the system wants. That's why they worked so hard to get rid of Trump and replaced him with a man that has a turnip for a brain.

Kind of something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-FgNF8cfB4
View Quote

Kinda wild he called space force like 20 years earlier
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By BigPapaColt:
Chemtrails
View Quote

Only kidding

Or am I?

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I suspect there's more to the JFK assassination then meets the eye. I think Oswald indeed acted alone, but the government knew he planned to kill JFK, and instead "let it happen" and covered it up. They wanted JFK gone for whatever reason and let Oswald shoot him. Then they had Jack Ruby (who was potentially acting on behalf of the government) kill Oswald to silence him.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:35:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Krater:
Kennedy was assassinated by a CIA faction.
View Quote

Have you ever been to Terlingua?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:45:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Toybasher:
I suspect there's more to the JFK assassination then meets the eye. I think Oswald indeed acted alone, but the government knew he planned to kill JFK, and instead "let it happen" and covered it up. They wanted JFK gone for whatever reason and let Oswald shoot him. Then they had Jack Ruby (who was potentially acting on behalf of the government) kill Oswald to silence him.
View Quote

Why silence him if he was working alone?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:53:50 PM EDT
[#11]
There’s no reason to believe the government narrative of the Kennedy assassination when the government STILL won’t release all the documents.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:54:03 PM EDT
[#12]
The book of enoch was either the first sci-fi fantasy novel in history, or some alien/fallen angel shit went down.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:04:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By recoiljunky:
There’s no reason to believe the government narrative of the Kennedy assassination when the government STILL won’t release all the documents.
View Quote

Didn’t some of the documents Trump released indicate that Oswald met with Soviets in Mexico City?

I wonder if we have a Saudi Arabia-9/11 type connection where elements of the intelligence service aided Oswald and in the aftermath the intel was suppressed in order to avoid a war (which would have absolutely gone nuclear after Cuba) the same way they hid Saudi involvement in 9/11.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:08:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Is that you, Hecklefish?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:11:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Taboot:
CIA killed JFK

Every war since Korea has been a corporate sham.

George HW Bush is the worst president
View Quote

George HW Bush was on the ground in Dallas and played a participant role in JFK assassination and coverup.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Macsabbath:
Is that you, Hecklefish?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#17]
I won't discuss my ultimate theory, because some people get all dickbent and butthurt so i'll move on to #2

MK Ultra was never shelved and what we see now on a daily basis in most of our surroundings are the fruits of that effort.  "The company" is the largest employer in the world and is shaping the reality you experience
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#18]
CIA killed JFK and RFK
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:46:01 PM EDT
[#19]
We are not alone in the universe
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Serenity7:
Open border to out vote Americans and end our rights.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Aliens
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:
Project Serpo and we sent a manned mission to another planet with 12 astronauts.

that I believe.
View Quote

Well shit, that's one I hadn't heard before. Now I have some stuff to read and watch!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Simulation theory.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:09:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Solipsism is my actual state of being
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#25]
The same people have been running the world for a very long time and have constructed (or perpetuated) left vs right, globalist vs nationalist, etc., to keep us fighting each other and subdued.  No matter what form of government is ruling, the same tier of people occupy the positions of power for the most part.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ch1966:
I believe it's a possibility that Gilgamesh was a giant.
The product of sons of God and daughters of men.

View Quote

I went to Leesburg in 2009. Ended up in a campsite that turned out to be a cow field. Needless to say, there were cowpies everywhere.

When we left the campsite to head downtown, the road was blocked. We had to take a detour. When we went back to the campground, the road was clear. We broke camp and headed out.

Wasn't until we got back to town that we found out what happened. A guy had ended up off the road on his bike, went down, his bike flipped and he got tossed back onto the highway, right in front of another bike that had no time to stop. He was cut in two.

Ever since then, I have been filled with a strange sense of foreboding.

Do you think cows are still pissed at us?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By luscioman:
On Sept 11 that flight 93 over Pennsylvania was shoot down by F15s.
View Quote

100% believe this. Howard Stern was talking about it the day it happened then never mentioned it again.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

@TxLewis

here is a good starting point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xzFWW-FAA
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TxLewis:
Originally Posted By Surtr:
Highly advanced civilization was here and wiped out by the younger dryas event 13000 years ago.

Any links to this rabbit hole?

@TxLewis

[Hecklefish]The younga dryis![/HeckleFish]

TWF is my go-to when I'm cooking and want something to listen to. I've seen/heard every episode at least twice now

I think the government knew about, but allowed the pearl harbor bombing. I think the government (specifically CIA) knew about, but allowed the JFK assassination. I think the government knew about, but allowed 9/11 to happen.

Plus the further we delve into clown world, the more I'm starting to think there might be something to simulation theory. It would also explain the Mandela Effect as well as "glitch in the matrix" and paranormal type events.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By JHS:

George HW Bush was on the ground in Dallas and played a participant role in JFK assassination and coverup.
View Quote

Didn't he deny being in Dallas for the longest time, too?

Another funny "coincidence" with HW is that evidently the Bushes and Hinckley's (Yes, that Hinckley.) knew each other well socially, and had dinner parties with each other.  Which must've been awkward, afterwards...
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Tom-from-Michigan:
That the Apollo 10 mission to the moon actually landed and brought back alien technology.
View Quote

I love that NASA told the three that they deliberately didn't give the LEM enough gas to land and make it back to the orbiter.  Just in case...
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:37:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ALostKey:
Alpha gal syndrome and lone star ticks are a bill gates creation to decrease meat consumption.
View Quote

Alpha gal and Lyme disease are both creations of the US government from the Plum Island biological weapons center.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:
Rudolf Hess was kept hidden because Germany offered to end the war in the West and was turned down by the collectivist governments of the US and GB because they wanted their Soviet ally to conquer Eastern Europe and Germany. If the US public knew that an end of the war was on the table in 1941 and turned down before the US incurred most of its casualties it would not have gone over well.
View Quote

Wouldn't surprise me.  They did keep awfully tight wraps on an allegedly-insane guy while he was rotting in Spandau.  Very, very likely that some form of deal gets cut if Dunkirk goes absolutely awry, and >300k Tommys are either dead or rotting in POW camps.  Churchill would've instantly been out on his ass, for one thing.

I've mentioned before the curious timing of the US getting serious about putting the hurt on Japan, with the crude oil embargo,?and the Nazis starting Barbarossa.  So, a massacre on par with the Mongols taking Baghdad wasn't enough to do that to Japan but....what was, again?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:39:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By HandtoHandWombat:

TWF is my go-to when I'm cooking and want something to listen to. I've seen/heard every episode at least twice now

I think the government knew about, but allowed the pearl harbor bombing. I think the government (specifically CIA) knew about, but allowed the JFK assassination. I think the government knew about, but allowed 9/11 to happen.

Plus the further we delve into clown world, the more I'm starting to think there might be something to simulation theory. It would also explain the Mandela Effect as well as "glitch in the matrix" and paranormal type events.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HandtoHandWombat:
Originally Posted By TxLewis:
Originally Posted By Surtr:
Highly advanced civilization was here and wiped out by the younger dryas event 13000 years ago.

Any links to this rabbit hole?

@TxLewis

TWF is also our "go to" and my wife is always pissed when AJ doesn't upload....so we end up watching Mr. Ballen or something.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Our universe is the center of a black hole of another universe

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:53:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By foxxnhound:

Well shit, that's one I hadn't heard before. Now I have some stuff to read and watch!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By foxxnhound:

@foxxnhound

Here's a good watch on Project Serpo courtesy of TWF
Secret 10-Year Mission to an Alien Planet 40 Light Years Away | Project Serpo

Originally Posted By Macsabbath:

TWF is also our "go to" and my wife is always pissed when AJ doesn't upload....so we end up watching Mr. Ballen or something.

Mr. Ballen is actually my second choice when it comes to listenable videos on YouTube, but I usually have his stuff playing when I'm at work
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:09:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ExFed1811] [#36]
My big one I believe more and more every day:

That at some point, we had a soft coup by parts of the military and intelligence agencies through extensive blackmail and targetted assassination (Scalia, Kennedy, for example) of Congressmen, Presidents, and our judiciary that is ongoing.

Congress and the President and the Justices that are comprised are allowed to make unimportant decisions but are whipped into line on big ones, giving the false impression of a Uni-Party because they are all being threatened to get them to vote the same way in the interests of the real MIC. The military and intelligence cabal.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Honestly I'm kinda to a point where I think most of them could be at least in part true,the only one I can't get into is flat earth.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

Wouldn't surprise me.  They did keep awfully tight wraps on an allegedly-insane guy while he was rotting in Spandau.  Very, very likely that some form of deal gets cut if Dunkirk goes absolutely awry, and >300k Tommys are either dead or rotting in POW camps.  Churchill would've instantly been out on his ass, for one thing.

I've mentioned before the curious timing of the US getting serious about putting the hurt on Japan, with the crude oil embargo,?and the Nazis starting Barbarossa.  So, a massacre on par with the Mongols taking Baghdad wasn't enough to do that to Japan but....what was, again?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wineraner:
Originally Posted By PeepEater:
Rudolf Hess was kept hidden because Germany offered to end the war in the West and was turned down by the collectivist governments of the US and GB because they wanted their Soviet ally to conquer Eastern Europe and Germany. If the US public knew that an end of the war was on the table in 1941 and turned down before the US incurred most of its casualties it would not have gone over well.

Keeping Rudolf Hess locked up like that when much worse Nazis were pardoned, and even given US citizenship never made any sense other than that Hess held a secret that the west really didn't want disclosed.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:21:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ExFed1811] [#39]
Here’s another one for page 3:

I think it’s possible that the “fight or flight” instinct is tied to genetics. Meaning, some people are genetically predisposed to flee from danger and others are predisposed to confront it and engage it.

I think if this is true, a future despotic government could use data from companies like 23 and Me to make a list of people who are more likely to violently resist, and use that list to preemptively round those people up.
View Quote

They already know that from the covid vaccination records; who will comply and who won't.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:29:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Alex Jones' Prison Planet worldview was mostly correct.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#41]
I’m scared about how the older I get the more have been true.

Midnight climax? Give feds LsD and whores and blackmail them? True.

Give poor black people syphallis and not tell them? True

MK ultra?

Sterilizing natives happened in Canada through the early 80s. It’s documented.

Shits crazy and getting worse. Lift weights, hug your kids, have a beer
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:45:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Free will is an illusion. We’re all biological automatons.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By colklink:

I 100% believe there is a world wide push to genocide white people.

For whatever reason the global elite have decided whites have to go. Maybe they think we won't make good peasants, IDK.
View Quote

Neither you nor Bubba Kate is wrong.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#44]
If anyone remembers, years ago there was a lot of publicity around the search for the cause and the overcoming of DNA and cellular degradation. Basically, why cells stop complete replication i.e. "age" at around 20-something years. Since then, most of the discussion on the topic seems to have disappeared.

My conspiracy theory:
They've figured it out and have a 'cure' for aging. The elites in power know this cant get out; the planet cannot support a population that doesnt die of old age. They are keeping it for themselves, and all the drama around social reconstruction as defined by the WEF  are simply covers for a coordinated conditioning to both reduce the population and prepare us for the coming knowledge bomb:
The elites will live indefinitely; the commoners will never afford the aging cure, and the NWO is here.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:55:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Covertness:
Our universe is the center of a black hole of another universe

View Quote

I think I've seen this before, but for a black hole with the estimated mass of our Universe, isn't the event horizon radius on par with the size of the visible Universe?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:59:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gingerbreadman] [#46]
I believe that the focus on Boeing incidents while ignoring all of the other aircraft manufacturers is an effort to drive down Boeing stock price, so certain insiders can buy up a fuckload at a lower price right before America overtly enters WWIII.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:01:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Conservative media is largely run by leftists and grifters to make conservatives ineffective and look stupid.
View Quote
Also this.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Krater:
Kennedy was assassinated by a CIA faction.
View Quote

Nope, CIA knew of Oswald's desire and let it go forward never thinking he could pull it off.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By mayday:
Aliens under the ice in Antartica.  Have heard from folks there are MASSIVE under ice areas, where you can sail ships into    -- that house tech and evidence of other-worldly intelligence.
View Quote

I love this one.  Why can't we go visit?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:42:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Danus_ex] [#50]
Internet search is deliberately protectionist, and it's a cage designed to collect sales taxes. If, for example, you want to buy new tires, your search results will show Discount Tire, Tire Rack, etc. even if you live nearer to a Canadian Tire across the border. CT won't even appear as an option.

I've seen this enough that I use a VPN to search for international e-commerce retailers for many items. Even dumb shit like soup packets, canned peppers, and gummi bears can often be cheaper in total when shipped from Europe than if you paid an American e-commerce vendor + shipping + tax. Worse, when I do make an international e-commerce purchase, it usually arrives faster than a shipment from a domestic retailer. Some won't ship to the US, though.

For gun stuff, Spuhr mounts are ~25% cheaper shipped from the UK, Finland, Australia, or The Netherlands than if purchased from Mile High or Optics Planet.

Also, there's substantially more region-locked media than you would ever believe.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top