Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2023 5:13:50 PM EDT

This year's set-up. But did not get anything last week.

45c and 357 goodness...
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#1]
The GP100 works great! I like the old Uncle Mike’s shoulder holster for transporting.🤠
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sparkyD:
The GP100 works great! I like the old Uncle Mike’s shoulder holster for transporting.🤠
View Quote

@sparkyD

Kind of what I was working with. I bought some nylon "chest" holsters to carry. However, they were really for larger revolvers. One works okay but it tends to slide from my chest down to a shoulder holster position. And I have a chest right for my binos. I ended up ditching the binos because I was really sitting anyplace where I needed to glass.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I need deets on that rifle setup!
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 3:50:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dana] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By urbanredneck:

@sparkyD

Kind of what I was working with. I bought some nylon "chest" holsters to carry. However, they were really for larger revolvers. One works okay but it tends to slide from my chest down to a shoulder holster position. And I have a chest right for my binos. I ended up ditching the binos because I was really sitting anyplace where I needed to glass.
View Quote

My unfortunate recommendation is to spend the cash on a guids choice by Diamond D. They are amazing. I used one for a few years on a 4" 686 while fly fishing MT and WY. If you want Kydex go with the Kenai from Gunfighters inc.

One thing i will add is both holster i mention have great retention. Just leather vs kydex. Two different feels. Both are excellent. The Guides Choice comes with a little extra "retention strap" . They say you only yse it during transport. I was doubtful and thought i would use it all the time. I was wrong. Even without the retention strap the leather has fantastic retention and then still draws firm but smooth.

For a woods/ hunting rig i might prefer the leather Guids Choice becouse it is quiet drawing. For defensive/bear/fishing the kydex is amazing. Both work great just two differnt feels. Also the Gunfighters I have is for a G19. But it also fits my G17 and G26 which is very versatile. I have a 2nd for a G20. All GTG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top