Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2024 11:25:13 PM EDT
Most of the coyotes on this video came from harvested soybean fields as well as some corn. The humidity was extremely high on this video. The contrast was acting a little goofy on this night and the reason why you will see a video next week which shows the update that fixed this visual phenomenon which occurred only with very early Super Yoter LRF units in rare conditions.

Harvested Coyotes: KC Ep. 131
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Wide open spaces, someday I will.... maybe. Fine shooting.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:29:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By weekender7:
Wide open spaces, someday I will.... maybe.
View Quote
Yep. Great shooting as usual Korey.

BTW, what is your preferred powder?  Not that any is available these days.

That trip on air at 5:40, D'OH!  
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By parshooter:BTW, what is your preferred powder?  Not that any is available these days.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By parshooter:BTW, what is your preferred powder?  Not that any is available these days.
I use Varget for almost everything. The temps I hunt in can be so varied and extreme that I need to make sure my powder is as temp stable as possible. Varget has started showing up at my local sporting goods stores, so that is a good sign. It is higher priced but at least starting to be available. When the shortages began on reloading supplies, I started to trade all the extra stuff that I wasn't using for what I needed. I am sitting pretty good for what I need. Large rifle primers still seem to be the hardest thing to find in my area.

That trip on air at 5:40, D'OH!  
That coyote at 5:40 must have stepped in a hole. Glad to see I am not the only thing that stumbles once in a while.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 3:54:50 PM EDT
[#4]
The wheat and oat fields where I hunt are waist high right now, and won't be cut for a while.

I am looking forward to the harvest.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:04:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Bud:
The wheat and oat fields where I hunt are waist high right now, and won't be cut for a while.

I am looking forward to the harvest.
View Quote
Yes, it will be a long wait. Farmers are just getting the crops planted around here.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:21:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Your videos almost make me feel sorry for the coyotes, almost but not quite.  Good stuff for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top