Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2024 1:57:15 AM EDT
I’m wanting an A400 Xtreme Plus 12 ga - 28”
However, im just really not a fan of camo dip on the action and barrel. If I had to choose, I’d go Prairie or Optifade Marsh.

But I see that they made some really awesome Aquatech options for Canada a few years ago. Basically OD green barrel / action and camo dipped stock and forearm.

Has Beretta ever offered anything like this in the US in recent times?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 12:44:30 AM EDT
[#1]
No sir, they have not. I like that color scheme you posted, but I think the best thing available right is the Optifade Marsh and that's what I bought.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By buckshot_jim:
No sir, they have not. I like that color scheme you posted, but I think the best thing available right is the Optifade Marsh and that's what I bought.
View Quote

Dang, wishful thinking I guess. I could always get the synthetic model and have Rob Roberts do his fancy 3 color cerakote job. But that's probably more than what it's worth.

Will end up getting an Optifade or Prairie I'm sure.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I have optifade on mine and I love the gun. The stock does squeak from time to time which is a little odd but it does live in the marsh and it does do the job.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 5:03:57 PM EDT
[#4]
So I did find out the Avayde model. EuroOptic has them for $1755 and Beretta is running a $150 rebate on them right now. I couldn't help myself at that point. At least the barrel and action is Cerakoted. Why Cobalt color, who knows. I'll probably get a custom Cerakote job done by Rob Roberts on the barreled action and leave the Avayde stock and forearm.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top