Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 2/11/2024 6:04:20 PM EDT
For the threads where posters just post YT or Rumble videos.

Just an idea. I like to read forum posts. If I want to watch videos, I will watch videos.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Another request for Playeur embedding, formerly Utreon.

Rumble embedding does work well, but a lot of gun channels are on Playeur, and between YouTube's outright censorship and their intolerance of adblockers - they pegged all 4 of my laptop's processors this morning - I'm done w/ YouTube.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to see the site prompt* users to enter a summary if the only thing they are posting for a new thread is a video or a link

*not force, just a pop-up... you know, like Microsoft's "Clippy".... hell, make it "Clippie" - make it a 30-rd AR mag to drive people crazy , or make it a Garand clip to save the headache of constant complaints.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 10:44:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:  I'd like to see the site prompt* users to enter a summary if the only thing they are posting for a new thread is a video or a link

*not force, just a pop-up... you know, like Microsoft's "Clippy".... hell, make it "Clippie" - make it a 30-rd AR mag to drive people crazy , or make it a Garand clip to save the headache of constant complaints.
View Quote

Make you type at least 8 characters before it goes Ping! and posts the video?
Top Top