Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 2/1/2024 8:55:24 PM EDT
Owner couldn't keep her any longer so he was looking for a home that she'd be happy at.

I'm out in the country and experienced with exotics.

She's in a 6'tall x 20ft x 20ft chain link fencing with a welded wire top. We will be adding more panels to give her a longer run. I plan to add another 50 feet of length.

I'll be adding a pine tree log den dug into the ground a little bit and other trees on the ground to climb on. Maybe some makeshift brush for some cover. We put down a permimeter welded wire fence along the inside of the walls on the ground and covered it.

We're in the middle of laying down 2 yards of natural mulch on the inside now.

She's 7-year-old with a great temperament to people. Loves going for walks. Good in the truck on rides.

She's a mixture of
58.3% Grey Wolf
22.2% Alaskan Malamute
8% Siberian Husky
5.8% Norwegian Elkhound
5.7% German Shepard

She's a beautiful animal. Little bit of grooming and she'll be top notch.

Link Posted: 2/1/2024 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]

We had two. One lived to twelve, one 16 years. Smartest animals we ever had the pleasure of living with. Beautiful dog you have there.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 10:14:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Good looking dog.

When a dog is kenneled, don't keep it on a lead.  A friend lost his dog by suffocation when the lead got tangled high up in the fencing.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 10:49:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good looking dog.

When a dog is kenneled, don't keep it on a lead.  A friend lost his dog by suffocation when the lead got tangled high up in the fencing.
View Quote

Yep.
Page General » Pets
Top Top