Damn right
View Quote
fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lungbuster:

Monica.

I just drove through there a few days ago. It took 40 minutes to get from 4 Corners to the interstate.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:17:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:
Parasites...all of them....every single one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxHlYfk1c4g

Beth says it right.

I visit my uncle Laszlo in Hamilton every summer and every single transplants is like this guy on yellowstone.

View Quote

My favorite scene in the whole series, by far. And accurate too.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Mighty San Jose of him to be sporting his full on niners getup horseshit.... assholes. Only bigger assholes is the raiders nation fuckers.

Never fails. Damn near every fucking time a guy gets cut off in traffic there's bullshit niners logo or a ghetto fabulous raiders nation snappy on their tinted out shit wagon with crisp fresh custom plates.

Saw a brand new Audi with a play on the word Idahohome and a number yesterday....... fucking assholes don't even know where Idahome is.  No, it's not just a logo you saw know someone's fucking hat or Stanley tumbler..... cunts....
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Eagle_19er:
I wonder how they’re doing with today’s weather
View Quote

Last I heard the pass over the hill to Livingston on I-90 was shut down.  I don't remember Livingston hill ever being closed until the last few years.  Last winter they had to shut it down for a couple days just to give the tow trucks time to catch up.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rtlm:
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
when i see CA and/or TX plates on I-90 i know i'm in for a treat.

and i don't stop for them later when i see them in the ditch, neither.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/542569/IMG_9603-3169750.gif

Jimmy Buffet told us Livingston’s gone to Texas.  He never mentioned Texas going to Livingston.  

Adonbilievit…not for a minute.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Username?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:19:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mancat:
About 5 years back when my son was still young enough that we were bringing him to local preschool activities, he made friends with a kid whose family had just moved up from the Bay area. The dad was a stay at home dad and seemed alright, we hung out and bullshitted while the kids did their thing.

Important to the story: we live in a rural area where nothing really goes on. It's very quiet, there's very little to do unless you drive a half hour or so off of the peninsula to get into some activities and retail areas.

So one day the guy tells me they're looking at moving. I'm like, shit you guys just moved here a year ago. "Yeah the wife doesn't like it, she's bored, not enough restaurants and activities for her to do, and there's no public transit here and she doesn't like to drive."

Find out they are looking at houses in Seattle - of course. I ask where. Columbia City. Oh... "Hey you guys know that's a high crime area right? Yeah you might find some deals there but that's because it sucks."

"Doesn't matter she already made up her mind."

So they end up buying a place in the shittiest neighborhood of Seattle, going right back to square one, because the guy's wife couldn't handle living in a quiet, crime and drama free area where there weren't enough coffee shops, hip dining locations, and other typical women shit within distance of public transit, and guy couldn't put his foot down.

His disappointment was palpable, moving from one crappy city suburb right back into another.

Women making poor life decisions and weak men enabling them.
View Quote

One day she will regret that
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:49:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Scalped:
"Granite"

Reppin his SF gear, acting like he isn't a connect anymore

Stay ghetto, Bay Area
View Quote

49'ers fan?

The Cancer Spreads!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:57:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CTM1] [#10]
Originally Posted By stretch415:
They are flooding into western SD now too. Lots of out of state plates bouncing around all year long.
View Quote

Funny how I am always seeing your governor on the idiot box telling people to move to SD.

Governor Perry of Texas use to go on the idiot box and tout all of the reasons companies should move to Texas, and many did. Along came liberal scum from Cali and the north east. Despite so many Texans scoffing at the idea that Texas will go blue, it is inevitable once they take over all of the cities. It is what happens to all states that go blue.

Governor Jeb Bush and Rick Scott of Florida ran around touting all of the reasons to move to Florida, and many did. Now Florida may be red but I wonder what the future holds for the state given how many came in from the north east.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ACEB36TC:

I had to make appx. 3000 of them happy per year decade after decade.  Highest friction on the planet.
View Quote

Damn, you certainly got around. Blue pills and no lube I guess.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:09:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Ming_The_Merciless:
FIFY

49'ers fan?

The Cancer Spreads!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ming_The_Merciless:
Originally Posted By Scalped:
"Granite"

Reppin his SF gear, acting like he isn't a connect anymore

Stay ghetto, Bay gay Area
FIFY

49'ers fan?

The Cancer Spreads!

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:08:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Frank_B:
Wonder if they know what Montana winters are like?
View Quote

Don’t y’all have two seasons. July and winter?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:10:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:23:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Label] [#15]
Originally Posted By Oldgold:

Don’t y’all have two seasons. July and winter?
View Quote

Yep, pretty much. I drive my covertible around top-down, 12 months a year... if it's dry out. Because you have to make it count. Same with my motorcycle. I rode over the Bighorn Mountains of north-central WY on icy roads in November and January several years ago. If you wait for the perfect weather up here to do something, you might be waiting for a while.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#16]
these californians are leftist lunatics. They alllll claim to be conservative, but almost all the ones I've talked to start talking about 'more diversity around here" or "you iknow there's a gun range RIGHT BY THE TOWN"

shit like that. They think they are conservative cause they might be 1 foot to the right of normal californians but they are left. And they destroy these rural areas. I hate them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#17]
We do miss our friends, the diversity, and everything that California has to offer.
View Quote

Every fucking CA transplant around here says the same thing.    

"We miss the diversity"

So why did you move here?

"Because in El Dorado there was a lot crime and we didn't feel safe...."

Well, I know up here in Montana we don't teach the same math that you had in California, but if you add those two statements together....
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Red_Label:
Yep, pretty much. I drive my covertible around top-down, 12 months a year... if it's dry out. Because you have to make it count.
View Quote

I know of a guy who drives around in an old topless Miata in winter. He wears the electrically heated motorcycle stuff (and a full face helmet)
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MtnMusic:

I know of a guy who drives around in an old topless Miata in winter. He wears the electrically heated motorcycle stuff (and a full face helmet)
View Quote

I don't wear my motorcycle gear in the car... (none of it is heated anyways). But my dash heater works pretty well.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top