Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/2/2024 5:43:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: snm]
Trey Knight says they want to allocate product to their best dealers as it becomes available and try to deal with the gouging situation (https://youtu.be/n8Ml1kd5IeQ?t=384). Arms Unlimited, who is listed as a KAC dealer on KAC's site, puts up an IWS SR15 lower marked as "SALE" for $1999. When is this shit going to end @Jack_L ? Bad enough we see KAC products scalped on Gunbroker, but now KAC listed dealers are pulling this shit too.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 5:58:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OlacAttack] [#1]
I think my favorite was Shooters Surplus. When Sandcutters came in stock, the price was increased to something like $650. As soon as they sold out, the price was changed back to MSRP.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:09:01 PM EDT
[#2]
That's ironic, Arms Unlimited just did me a solid in another matter.

But is it price gouging when I want stuff, market forces when I don't?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#3]
What needs to happen is to have KAC dealers just put half of their stuff directly on GB and mandate that dealers actually have backorder lists with the other half for an undisclosed period of time. Have the GB stuff starting bid at MSRP and let people bid it up from there if they can't wait. The mania would be over in a couple of months. The second you let people on the secondary market arbitrage the delta between supply and demand you end up with the cycle you have been seeing for years now. Let the dealers make some bank in a straightforward way, rather than resellers. Food for thought.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:51:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kzybn] [#4]
The low down..
Bossfirearms put everything on gunbroker and runs the price up. They have knightsticks right now.
Example of boss... https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1046699349

Shootingsurplus gouges stuff on gunbroker but also on their website with high prices. Recent example of the Creedmoor uppers for $5100 example on
gunbroker.... https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1047753408

Kellyenterprises sells their stuff to zerowhiskeytacticalarms.com. See their website title saying they send stuff to them. Who in turn gouges on their site and on gunbroker. Recent example... https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1040105591

Presampledepot.com sells to buddies in their discord, also scalp on gunbroker. Also do raffles to make you buy other stuff you don't want to get a chance to buy something else you do want but likely won't win. Example scalp. Now...
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1044274057

Armsunlimited scalp in demand stuff. See their iws lower as a recent example.

Nsdefense.. Asks you to sell them rare kac to resell on their site. Try selling to them at their prices and they laugh at you.

Good dealers are rooftop, freedomtrading, midway, and brownells.

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#5]
The only way to really solve the pricing issue is to increase production. They can price control their dealers till the cows come home but people will still just flip it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:
The only way to really solve the pricing issue is to increase production. They can price control their dealers till the cows come home but people will still just flip it.
View Quote

I disagree, the best way is to stop buying overpriced gear. KAC needs their customers much more than they need KAC.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:42:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Infidel4life11] [#7]
Originally Posted By OHBuckeyes:

I disagree, the best way is to stop buying overpriced gear. KAC needs their customers much more than they need KAC.
View Quote

Incorrect. You don’t buy KAC from KAC. KAC doesn’t see your dollars, it sees dealer or distributor dollars. You aren’t KAC’s customer. Your money goes to the dealer, KAC was already paid.

KAC builds a product for $500, KAC sells to Distributors/Dealers for $615 with a MSRP of $815. Distributors/Dealers sell to the customer for $1500 and laugh their way to capitalism.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Kzybn:
The low down..
Bossfirearms put everything on gunbroker and runs the price up. They have knightsticks right now.

Shootingsurplus gouges stuff on gunbroker but also on their website with high prices. Recent example of the Creedmoor uppers for $5100 example on

Kellyenterprises sells their stuff to zerowhiskeytacticalarms.com. See their website title saying they send stuff to them. Who in turn gouges on their site and on gunbroker. Recent example... https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1040105591

Presampledepot.com sells to buddies in their discord, also scalp on gunbroker. Also do raffles to make you buy other stuff you don't want to get a chance to buy something else you do want but likely won't win. Actually went to kac headquarters and scalped an upper for 3x msrp. Example scalp. Now...

View Quote

That’s some really dirty business. Wonder if KAC is aware of their dealers doing this stuff or if they care. Thanks for sharing this info.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#9]
It don't sound good, or normal

Reed selling rifles himself out of the Vero Beach 'machine shop' in the last century. Sad the late, great Tim Ruppert can't fill in the blanks.
He fed store chickens to Mr. and Mrs. Gator at his home on the Everglades edge so they'd leave his dogs alone

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:05:01 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:

Well good luck with that when there’s a clear demand.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#11]
This is lost on many in this thread:

Manufacturers

SUGGESTED

Retail

Price
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:36:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kzybn] [#12]
More bad dealers... Again these are kac direct dealers from their list

Delray shoot center...
https://shop.shootingcenters.com/knights-armament-co-sr-15-e3-mod-2-m-lok-16-5-56-nato/

2af-puts stuff up for crazy prices and remove listing ie evidence

Riflegear raises prices when in stock and then lowers once they sell out

Kelly enterprise gunbrokering some guns... https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1047637378
Kelly also sells to otb arms llc... https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1047430660

Dtodd... Scalps hard to find things for 10% above msrp plus charges credit card fees and s/h. Also charged 1k for 300 rails.

I have a sneaky suspicion small arm sales/operation parts supplies md_guns aka docaiden with things to flip and they share profits.
Small arms/OP never have guns/suppressors/lowers etc. Also all the hard to find rails find their way to gunbroker somehow......

V1tactical gunbrokers stuff and raises prices on their site as well and then changes them back after sold out.

Battlehawk armory scalp on site. Has 4500 sr15 rifles. Scalping suppressors for $2500 now..

Charlie's customs scalp on site. Use to have 2500 dollar lowers.

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 10:45:07 PM EDT
[#13]
More bad dealers... Again these are kac direct dealers from their list

Delray shoot center...
https://shop.shootingcenters.com/knights-armament-co-sr-15-e3-mod-2-m-lok-16-5-56-nato/

2af-puts stuff up for crazy prices and remove listing ie evidence

Riflegear raises prices when in stock and then lowers once they sell out

Kelly enterprise gunbrokering some guns... https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1047637378
Kelly also sells to otb arms llc... https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1047430660

Dtodd... Scalps hard to find things for 10% above msrp plus charges credit card fees and s/h. Also charged 1k for 300 rails.

I have a sneaky suspicion small arm sales/operation parts supplies md_guns aka docaiden with things to flip and they share profits.
Small arms/OP never have guns/suppressors/lowers etc. Also all the hard to find rails find their way to gunbroker somehow......

V1tactical gunbrokers stuff and raises prices on their site as well and then changes them back after sold out.

Battlehawk armory scalp on site. Has 4500 sr15 rifles. Scalping suppressors for $2500 now..

Charlie's customs scalp on site. Use to have 2500 dollar lowers.

View Quote

At first I thought you were on to something…then realized you are just retarded.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:07:47 PM EDT
[#14]
I will say this.  Dealers are in business to make money, so when they see the product they sell at MSRP get sold on the secondary market for 2-3x shortly thereafter for how many years, what do people expect?  This is the par for the course.  Why should the dealers let someone else make the money?  Just saying.`
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:59:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:43:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Ive bought a handful of KAC rifles and uppers pre-2019 at fantastic prices.  And have bought a ton of KAC shit since 2020… all at retail with no special hook ups.  I put in the time and waited.  I sure as shit didn’t post on an Internet forum complaining how life ain’t fucking fair or some internet Reddit bots.  Midway, Brownells, Cocaine Chuck, PSD, Rooftop, OP, BTO all had shit that I wanted.  For fuck sake I even got a lower on Grab a Gun for 900 and some Knightsticks from, get this, Optics Fucking Planet.

These clowns bitching about KAC silencers going for $5k a pop last few years, where the fuck you been now?  PSD had some KAC 556 cans in stock for about a week, maybe longer.

I can only assume that if you haven’t been able to buy what you want from the dozen or so dealers that I’ve found success with you just haven’t wanted it bad enough or too fucking lazy to make it happen.  That or you can’t buy the shit anyway so it’s easier to bitch about the even higher prices you’re seeing on gun broker.

Go into GD and all you see is the muh “Free Market, It’s your property do as you wish” types, haha, just a bunch of fucking fakers

And why the fuck is up with that Karen move of posting all those links to gun broker?  You gonna bring around a petition for us to sign next?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:55:07 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

I dunno man, the Rooftop guy is kind of suspicious
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:47:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Rooftop:

I dunno man, the Rooftop guy is kind of suspicious
https://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/among-us-vr-imposter-next-to-body.png?fit=720%2C720&p=1
View Quote

Yeah. He always messes up the order.

I order a rail, and I get a rail AND soup!!!

I have so much soup it’s not even funny
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:15:40 AM EDT
[#19]
PSD is a stand up outfit. I’ve done business with them on several occasions and never got the feeling that they only sell to buddies.

Great products in limited supply almost always form an inflated grey market. KAC is the Rolex/AP of the firearms industry.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AKR:
I will say this.  Dealers are in business to make money, so when they see the product they sell at MSRP get sold on the secondary market for 2-3x shortly thereafter for how many years, what do people expect?  This is the par for the course.  Why should the dealers let someone else make the money?  Just saying.`
View Quote

This. Why would they sell it for less than the market demand is?

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:05:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wespe] [#21]
Originally Posted By Crash1433:

View Quote

Exactly.

I guarantee the whiners, if they had a Knight’s rifle they purchased at wholesale price, wouldn’t sell their personal gun at msrp when they’re going for thousands more.  Somehow I imagine that would be different in their minds though.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:31:02 AM EDT
[#22]
PSD is a great company and has been great to deal with.  I don't believe what you are saying about them.  I hope to buy more from them in the near future.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:38:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#23]
KAC and Porsche have the same issue. Is it fair to restrict the dealers when the private buyers are just there to flip?

Can KAC increase volume without interfering with .mil contracts? I don't think so. They are looking at a forbidden money tree.

They could take 100% of civ production straight to auction and let the free market decide but that would cut out their loyal dealer network who also act as a CS buffer.

All said and done... It is still a good problem for KAC to have and they've been dealing with it for over 10 years so we're all used to it.

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:39:20 AM EDT
[#24]
The low down..

Presampledepot.com sells to buddies in their discord, also scalp on gunbroker. Also do raffles to make you buy other stuff you don't want to get a chance to buy something else you do want but likely won't win. Example scalp. Now...

Nsdefense.. Asks you to sell them rare kac to resell on their site. Try selling to them at their prices and they laugh at you.

View Quote

"I want the item at MSRP so I can bend the next guy over for a 200-300% profit."
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:46:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#25]
KAC needs their customers much more than they need KAC.
View Quote

If that were the case, this topic wouldn’t even exist.

If civilian sales were any sort of priority, they would be meeting demand. It’s not like they make 10,000 SR15’s per year and some guy is hoarding them for Gun Broker.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:01:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Manufactures don't set pricing with dealers. Dealers are reacting to the market that end users have created.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:11:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wayfaerer320] [#27]
Presample Depot ---> great company.

Have dealt with them numerous times and they've been really cool about everything whether it was an order, a pre-order, and/or having shop work done. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

More importantly (and specific to this thread), they have been really generous to the KAC fanatics community - they could easily price gouge the shit out of everything they get in (like others have done), but they don't.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:10:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kzybn] [#28]
Originally Posted By PresampleDepot:

What?

That upper was on consignment from a customer, it's clearly listed in the ad. We earn a commission for the sale of the item, and the customer gets his money. It's pretty straight forward and extremely common.
View Quote

------------------------------
1) the discord disbanded after the doxxing issue. It's reincarnated by past mods though and is more private now and still active. I guess it's only for friends and "dealers" you wholesale too. Majority of kac stuff being flipped on arfcom, gunbroker, or tacswap originates or ships from ft worth, tx area. Just ironic you are based there. Not sure if it's friends, you guys, or coincidence. The 10% for discord was a private link or we were told to call you before you going live with them on your site or email blasts. Most of the time they were spoken for.

Also didn't you offload to custom night vision 11.5 uppers and sandcutters who then scalped them on their site? You did have the remaining 11.5 uppers from KAC per your emails.

2) I've bought into your raffles before such as the triple taps. Your flush full of suppressors because they are sitting everywhere now. I like your new iws raffle for people buying stuff you can't move.

3) sorry let me fix that. That was another dealer ns.defense who bought 14.5 Creedmoors on black Friday.

I can't go back to find older items or I would due to gunbroker deleting history before a certain period of time. I just picked an example I could link.
I have no vendetta against you guys. I've used you for cerakote and gun services several times. Just wish you had more stuff to sell to everyone. You seem to be one of the biggest dealers but with the least stock.

I see the psd minions from post sample discord arrived in this thread to back you up
. Need to slobber on you so they get their next fix of stuff to get or scalp.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Why do you think KAC needs the commercial market? On the gov side they can charge higher prices and ship more products. Literally everything they have done the last 10+ years indicate they don't give any thought to the consumer market, and likely just view is as a place to begrudgingly drop products so get some Instagram likes to influence military purchasers.

KAC could have sold 10x-100x as many SR15s as they have over the past decade, and didn't. Because they don't like money? No, because they make more money overcharging governments elsewhere.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:00:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Maybe KAC likes seeing there stuff sold at high secondry prices to justify their high MSRP.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:13:39 PM EDT
[#31]

I see the psd minions from post sample discord arrived in this thread to back you up
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PresampleDepot:

What?

That upper was on consignment from a customer, it's clearly listed in the ad. We earn a commission for the sale of the item, and the customer gets his money. It's pretty straight forward and extremely common.

Dude - I don't even have discord.

There are loads of people outside of that community that do business with KAC dealers like PSD.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:36:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PresampleDepot] [#32]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:54:00 PM EDT
[#33]
On a more serious note and memes aside, I think this is an interesting discussion. I want to preface my input with saying that as a vendor, I can't speak for any other vendors. I don't really have any insight as to how other shops are structured and how they operate. I also don't really keep tabs on what other shops are doing.

Dealers are in business to make money, so when they see the product they sell at MSRP get sold on the secondary market for 2-3x shortly thereafter for how many years, what do people expect? ... Why should the dealers let someone else make the money?
View All Quotes
Dealers are in business to make money, so when they see the product they sell at MSRP get sold on the secondary market for 2-3x shortly thereafter for how many years, what do people expect? ... Why should the dealers let someone else make the money?

Why would they sell it for less than the market demand is?

Reading this thread, I may be in the minority, but I like to list products somewhere between MAP and MSRP.

Sure, we could make more money, but I love seeing new guys get into KAC. I love being the link between KAC and guys who are getting into KAC for the first time. It brings me a personal level of excitement when new KAC owners understand the hype and have that 'lightbulb' moment. I remember buying my first KAC when I was 20 in 2015. It was a lot of money for me at the time, but shameless plug for Charlie @ Operation Parts for getting me squared away with a good price.

The secondhand scalping is definitely a problem. While it seems impossible to stop, I try to do what I can to curb and prevent it. I keep a list of guys who are banned from buying KAC stuff from us. I also limited people to one upper during the times it was impossible to find stuff. We have since lifted those buying limits, but we'll likely to have to limit people again when KS stuff starts showing up so we can spread the love around :)
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:07:21 PM EDT
[#34]
On a more serious note and memes aside, I think this is an interesting discussion. I want to preface my input with saying that as a vendor, I can't speak for any other vendors. I don't really have any insight as to how other shops are structured and how they operate. I also don't really keep tabs on what other shops are doing.

Reading this thread, I may be in the minority, but I like to list products somewhere between MAP and MSRP.

Sure, we could make more money, but I love seeing new guys get into KAC. I love being the link between KAC and guys who are getting into KAC for the first time. It brings me a personal level of excitement when new KAC owners understand the hype and have that 'lightbulb' moment. I remember buying my first KAC when I was 20 in 2015. It was a lot of money for me at the time, but shameless plug for Charlie @ Operation Parts for getting me squared away with a good price.

The secondhand scalping is definitely a problem. While it seems impossible to stop, I try to do what I can to curb and prevent it. I keep a list of guys who are banned from buying KAC stuff from us. I also limited people to one upper during the times it was impossible to find stuff. We have since lifted those buying limits, but we'll likely to have to limit people again when KS stuff starts showing up so we can spread the love around :)
View Quote

Any chance of you doing backorder lists?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By RedFox1911:
Any chance of you doing backorder lists?
View Quote

I have historically stayed away from working down a list just because it can create new problems at times, stuff like a customer doesn't see the email in like a week and replies after their held item has been sold to somebody else. However, it's something I'm mulling over and reconsidering. No promises though!
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Sol may ignore my DMs but at the end of the day I can count on him not to price gouge the fuck out of me when I'm trying to buy something. Appreciate you, Sol :)
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:18:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DetroitSounds] [#37]
Guess I'm glad I got most of my KAC stuff at a reasonable $ before the madness hit. I'm local to Charlie at Operation Parts. Although his inventory is usually low, he's always been fair. I remember getting the SR16 commercial uppers for $1500 from Rifle Gear. 2018 I think.

I've got some from Presample, Rooftop and Enterprise as well. Always good experiences.

Anyway. I don't really get the complaining. It's supply and demand. If you don't wanna pay the triple tapped price than don't buy it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:28:31 PM EDT
[#38]

I have historically stayed away from working down a list just because it can create new problems at times, stuff like a customer doesn't see the email in like a week and replies after their held item has been sold to somebody else. However, it's something I'm mulling over and reconsidering. No promises though!
View Quote

What about other ramen flavors?

(Back on topic now.)
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By -OdieGreen-:

What about other ramen flavors?

(Back on topic now.)
View Quote

Yeah I vote chili and beef personally

But hey, when I'm buying gun parts and my wife asks me what I'm doing, and I respond with "grocery shopping", thanks to Rooftop, I'm not lying.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:51:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Marksman14:

Yeah I vote chili and beef personally

But hey, when I'm buying gun parts and my wife asks me what I'm doing, and I respond with "grocery shopping", thanks to Rooftop, I'm not lying.
View Quote

I told mine the other day the ramen was an apology for a long back order and I certainly didn’t buy new gun parts. She bought it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:24:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By snm:
Trey Knight says they want to allocate product to their best dealers as it becomes available and try to deal with the gouging situation (https://youtu.be/n8Ml1kd5IeQ?t=384). Arms Unlimited, who is listed as a KAC dealer on KAC's site, puts up an IWS SR15 lower marked as "SALE" for $1999. When is this shit going to end @Jack_L ? Bad enough we see KAC products scalped on Gunbroker, but now KAC listed dealers are pulling this shit too.
View Quote

AU has a history of pulling this shit...ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Sol may ignore my DMs but at the end of the day I can count on him not to price gouge the fuck out of me when I'm trying to buy something. Appreciate you, Sol :)
View All Quotes

Doh -- I'm sorry about that, dude! I'm not very active on social media in general. However, if you shoot me an email, I promise that you'll get a response before I head to bed for the night. Every now and then, I don't reply over the weekend, but I'm generally very, very on top of emails. I appreciate your kind words and vote of confidence :)

Originally Posted By -OdieGreen-:
I told mine the other day the ramen was an apology for a long back order and I certainly didn’t buy new gun parts.

1000 IQ strategy, LOL
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#43]
In case anyone cares, the sr-15 lower on AU is no longer available.  The product reviews were hilarious, but they gone too.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Advance:
KAC and Porsche have the same issue. Is it fair to restrict the dealers when the private buyers are just there to flip?

Can KAC increase volume without interfering with .mil contracts? I don't think so. They are looking at a forbidden money tree.

They could take 100% of civ production straight to auction and let the free market decide but that would cut out their loyal dealer network who also act as a CS buffer.

All said and done... It is still a good problem for KAC to have and they've been dealing with it for over 10 years so we're all used to it.

View Quote

I paid a good amount over msrp for my GT3 and i can get what i paid for any given day. My budget met the price market is demanding. I can do the same with an RS but i do not want to.

Anyways…

I am glad to see the market forced these tards out and the guns are out of their tax bracket 😂
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:03:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By xxflyingturtlexx:

I paid a good amount over msrp for my GT3 and i can get what i paid for any given day. My budget met the price market is demanding. I can do the same with an RS but i do not want to.

Anyways…

I am glad to see the market forced these tards out and the guns are out of their tax bracket 😂
View Quote

Lol, Porsche drivers always telling the world they drive a Porsche…. Vroom vroom!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:08:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: John_Oldman] [#46]
When you go to buy your next car, do you return to the dealer that treated you fairly, or the one that wanted to mark up the last potential purchase because it was a newly released model? The buyer has a say in who they do business with. There are good businesses out there, including ones that have been unfairly disparaged in this thread. These are the sellers that will have staying power when things get hard, as they've built a reputation. I put myself on wait-lists, and pull the trigger when it's my turn. They get my business both big and small, and I choose not to do business with those I view as disreputable.

Two threads by two low post accounts whining about the same thing, in what is normally a quiet but informative section.  It would be good for it to return to the latter.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:33:04 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Neckbeards Flippers gotta make their money too, amirite?

That was my takeaway from OP anyway: "Waaaaaah, sell me luxury shit below market pricing so I can flip it and make a couple hundred bucks!"

We're not exactly talking about gasoline or survival supplies in a disaster zone here lol. Go buy another rifle if you can't afford KAC pricing. That's what I do lol
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:42:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Regarding #3 he might be referring to the Lawmen’s 2023 Black Friday Event.

I was in your discord. I went to this event. I arrived at 9pm on Thanksgiving and was first in line. I bought one of the five 14.5” 6.5CM uppers that they have for sale. The 4 people behind me each bought one as well since lawmen’s limited those uppers and the 22” uppers to one person. 3rd person in line was a guy named Chafic and 2nd guy in line was his friend. NS Defense was 4th in line and he brought some buddies with him that made up 5, 6, and 7 if I’m not mistaken. From what I heard, Chafic bought the upper from 2nd guy in line and listed it on GB for $15k. Not sure what NS Defense did with his uppers.

I bought that upper for a friend who wasn't going to be able to make the event and wanted the upper. I sold it him for what I paid for.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:03:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Bern6389:

At first I thought you were on to something…then realized you are just retarded.
View Quote

Aliens.png meme here
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:35:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lthrneck-03] [#50]
I just want a KS1 at MSRP 🤣😂 oh and yeah a new 14.5 6.5 dimpled upper MSRP I guess that’s asking way too much!

Willing to sell my children (Joke) enter into damnation make deal with devil 😂

I like KaC stuff but my god it hurts my wallet.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top