Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 5/12/2024 12:39:58 AM EDT
Does the series keep the quality of pacing, info, characters, and such through all 12 books, or does it start to fall off a cliff at some point in the series?

I have 1 and 2, and am hesitant to splurge for the entire series if it ends up stupid.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I have enjoyed it all the through book 12.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought it was kind of "meh".  Only read the first 2 and quit
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:11:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I binge read them all a few years back.  I found the first few better than the rest, but didn't have trouble finishing the series.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:31:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies so far. I went ahead and grabbed the rest of the books since the local library doesn’t have them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:27:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blk99sleekbeak] [#5]
I enjoyed it. Like any book in the genre they definitely have some eye rolling all the way to the downright cringey moments but overall are pretty good. The cliffhanger that the most  recent one ends on pissed me off because it is such a blatant attempt to make you read the next one

As far as falling off a cliff, I wouldn’t say it does that, however, there are 2 of the books, I don’t remember which ones, where not much happens and are kind of place fillers. They still weren’t bad but not at the same pace as the first few. This is coming from someone that his pretty critical on series. I’m of the opinion that every single tv series falls off a cliff after season 3, sons of anarchy, breaking bad, Vikings, etc, all of them
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:11:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I liked the earlier books more, say 1-4 or so.  I've only read through book 10 "homecoming", 11-12 have just not been on my radar as of yet.

Hking
Page General » Books
Top Top