Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 5/16/2024 9:13:12 AM EDT
"Ghetto Black People Are To Blame."

This video from Youtuber Zarria Simmons hit my feed, and I couldn't agree more with her takes on black American Culture.  Let's watch and react.
View Quote

Worth the 19 minute watch.

She’s Right: Black American Culture is Dying. Ghetto Black People Are to Blame.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:36:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Hasn't been taken down (yet) due to her being a 'white supremacist'?

Am surprised.

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#2]
No shit. Maybe they should stop killing eachother.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:45:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Would.

The chick on the left.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:46:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: grey50beast] [#4]
100% agreed. I've eluded to just that a lot in my time here.

You can see it across this board and the opinions and views held by many members whose only interaction with black people is the internet and news media. So many here think ghetto culture=black culture and that couldn't be more wrong. But hey it gets a lot of clicks from both sides, so the media loves to prop up ghetto culture in the news.

Before people claim the stats of 13/50 blah blah, blah, they also have to realize it's more like 1/50 and that is due largely to liberal DAs and recidivism of violent criminals in the inner cities.

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:46:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe we need to import some Dominicans with machetes to help liven things up?
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:50:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_w-hqwNWd6A/sddefault.jpg
View Quote

I laughed...
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#8]
She speaks intelligently.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:55:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Her diagnosis is wrong.  "Ghetto black people" are merely the symptom.  Democrat policy is to blame, for destroying the Black Nuclear Family, which gave rise to "ghetto black people"
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Dying implies it’s not already dead.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By burnka871:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The depressing thing is that, at least, according to statistics;

https://racism.org/articles/law-and-justice/criminal-justice-and-racism/137-prison-industrial-complex/10985-the-court-of
African Americans make up about a third of the people incarcerated, even though they are 13.4 percent of the U.S. population. One third of Black men have at least one felony conviction. Black adults are more than five times more likely to be incarcerated than white adults. And here, too, the national averages, as shocking as they are, are smoothing out even more alarming statistics in some communities. In the District of Columbia, for example, more than 75 percent of Black men can expect to be incarcerated at some point during their lives. 75 percent! At our current pace, almost one out of three Black men in the country can expect to be incarcerated during his lifetime compared to six percent of white men.

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/who-suffers-the-most-crime-wave
The true size of the problem is made starker when we consider that African Americans make up only 14.2% of the total population (including multiracial populations who identify as black “in combination” with another race), but 32.7% of all violent crime victims and 54.4% of homicide victims. Thus, these small percentages represent an enormous problem that, for black people, is getting worse, both in relative and absolute terms.

I could go on. Just a heads up. I was a member of "The High Road", when I caught a perm ban from the site for saying exactly what I am saying now. Evidentially, pointing out the trends in the early 2000s was labelled racist hate and I was kicked off the site for it.

Truth is an offense now.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:00:23 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

That's the point.  "They" don't.  A certain subset of a subset of "them" glorify that shit.  And it's being amplified by the "if it bleeds it leads" media.   And it's being subsidized by the "soft bigotry of low expectations" Democrat party.

But let's not talk actual facts. This is GD after all.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

https://racism.org/articles/law-and-justice/criminal-justice-and-racism/137-prison-industrial-complex/10985-the-court-of

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/who-suffers-the-most-crime-wave

I could go on. Just a heads up. I was a member of "The High Road", when I caught a perm ban from the site for saying exactly what I am saying now. Evidentially, pointing out the trends in the early 2000s was labelled racist hate and I was kicked off the site for it.

Truth is an offense now.
View All Quotes

African Americans make up about a third of the people incarcerated, even though they are 13.4 percent of the U.S. population. One third of Black men have at least one felony conviction. Black adults are more than five times more likely to be incarcerated than white adults. And here, too, the national averages, as shocking as they are, are smoothing out even more alarming statistics in some communities. In the District of Columbia, for example, more than 75 percent of Black men can expect to be incarcerated at some point during their lives. 75 percent! At our current pace, almost one out of three Black men in the country can expect to be incarcerated during his lifetime compared to six percent of white men.

The true size of the problem is made starker when we consider that African Americans make up only 14.2% of the total population (including multiracial populations who identify as black "in combination" with another race), but 32.7% of all violent crime victims and 54.4% of homicide victims. Thus, these small percentages represent an enormous problem that, for black people, is getting worse, both in relative and absolute terms.

Truth is an offense now.
THR went woke many years before the rest of the forums. I never understood why but I seem to recall it got sold or something before it went rapidly downhill. I jumped ship from there to Arf back in 2010 or a bit after iirc.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Decline since the moment the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By MacManus:
Her diagnosis is wrong.  "Ghetto black people" are merely the symptom.  Democrat policy is to blame, for destroying the Black Nuclear Family, which gave rise to "ghetto black people"
View Quote

You’re both right, the Great Society and LBJ are the real reasons for what ghetto culture has become today. The black ghetto has existed since reconstruction however the glorification of it and societal appeal by modern blacks is her point. Driving a stake in the heart of the nuclear black family was the undoing but we’re seeing that grow in the white community as well.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:08:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By panthermark:

I laughed...
View Quote

No way would I post the English from his bring the pain special
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:25:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bigfignewton] [#18]
THR.
I wonder if they're worried somebody else will have a Prisby moment.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:34:36 AM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By panthermark:

I laughed...

Yeah - I started reading the Japanese text overlay to myself and thought, "no, I'm not gonna post a translation"...

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#20]
I just read a review of the new Dr Who. Black, English, African gay star wants or did twerk to defeat an alien (don't ask me , never watched).

Ghetto culture is cherished and everywhere
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:37:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#21]
Originally Posted By MacManus:
View Quote

Vigorously embracing the party, its platform, & its policies is a choice. People in general do better when they think more independently rather than fall for charismatic "leadership" personalities &/or go with the crowd because they FOMO.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#22]
What culture to begin with?

All the smart and hard working black folks that I know wanted nothing to do with "Black Culture". I wonder why?
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:47:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkLordVader] [#23]
Originally Posted By ATLDiver:

You're both right, the Great Society and LBJ are the real reasons for what ghetto culture has become today. The black ghetto has existed since reconstruction however the glorification of it and societal appeal by modern blacks is her point. Driving a stake in the heart of the nuclear black family was the undoing but we're seeing that grow in the white community as well.
View Quote
Ghetto is one of those words that used to be widely used but went on to mean other things.  There used to be Irish, Italian, Polish, Jewish and Black ghettos in most major cities where people lived with other people like themselves.

Black ghettos in the 1960s had nowhere near the issues today.  Families lived with a mother and father who had jobs and raised children with christian values.  This was destroyed by welfare and drugs.  Welfare destroyed the family by making incentives for women to raise children without a father.  Men were turned out from the family as less competitive than government money and a reason not to collect.  They turned to alcohol and drugs.  Generations of fatherless children grew up with no discipline, direction or role and fed into the drug and gang culture.

LBJ and the Democratic party was the father of this.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DarkLordVader:
Ghetto is one of those words that used to be widely used but went on to mean other things.  There used to be Irish, Italian, Polish, Jewish and Black ghettos in most major cities where people lived with other people like themselves.

Black ghettos in the 1960s had nowhere near the issues today.  Families lived with a mother and father who had jobs and raised children with christian values.  This was destroyed by welfare and drugs.  Welfare destroyed the family by making incentives for women to raise children without a father.  Men were turned out from the family as less competitive than government money and a reason not to collect.  They turned to alcohol and drugs.  Generations of fatherless children grew up with no discipline, direction or role and fed into the drug and gang culture.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By dedreckon:
I just read a review of the new Dr Who. Black, English, African gay star wants or did twerk to defeat an alien (don't ask me , never watched).
View Quote

Thank liberal white women for that. And the downfall of every other significant IP in the past 10 years.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:15:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DarkLordVader:

View Quote

Absolutely right....More and more blacks are waking up to this and seeing it but is it enough to change course within a generation or two? More blacks need to read Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas and Walter Williams than listen to the dredge of Tupac, Snoop and what not.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#27]
After seeing the Sukihana interview about being a musician, and seeing the videos of Tupac before he was famous, I'm starting to believe that there is some truth to the "industry plant" conspiracy theories.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Truth is an offense now.
View All Quotes

The true size of the problem is made starker when we consider that African Americans make up only 14.2% of the total population (including multiracial populations who identify as black “in combination” with another race), but 32.7% of all violent crime victims and 54.4% of homicide victims. Thus, these small percentages represent an enormous problem that, for black people, is getting worse, both in relative and absolute terms.

Truth is an offense now.

There seems to be something missing that should come after that statement.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Meh.

The black community made their bed. Let them lie in it.

I’ve seen too many vastly wealthy blacks (think LeBron & Oprah),black community leaders & black politicians cry about white privilege, racism in America & reparations to believe for one second that black Americans problems begin & end in the ghetto.

They have made victimhood & a steadfast refusal to accept personal responsibility part & parcel of their culture. Until that changes nothing else will.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

KC SUPERBOWL TAKEOVER !! MULTIPLE CRASHES/SHOOTING * WILD WEEKEND EP: 1
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Cristo11:
Meh.

The black community made their bed. Let them lie in it.

I’ve seen too many vastly wealthy blacks (think LeBron & Oprah),black community leaders & black politicians cry about white privilege, racism in America & reparations to believe for one second that black Americans problems begin & end in the ghetto.

They have made victimhood & a steadfast refusal to accept personal responsibility part & parcel of their culture. Until that changes nothing else will.
View Quote

Tell me you couldn't be bothered watching the video without telling me you couldn't be bothered watching the video.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:41:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By CFletch:
THR went woke many years before the rest of the forums. I never understood why but I seem to recall it got sold or something before it went rapidly downhill. I jumped ship from there to Arf back in 2010 or a bit after iirc.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CFletch:

The true size of the problem is made starker when we consider that African Americans make up only 14.2% of the total population (including multiracial populations who identify as black "in combination" with another race), but 32.7% of all violent crime victims and 54.4% of homicide victims. Thus, these small percentages represent an enormous problem that, for black people, is getting worse, both in relative and absolute terms.

Truth is an offense now.
I did the same thing, just a few years eariler.
I remember when I first got here lurking for a year or so, folks would complain about the mods.  First time I saw that, I thought,
"This place has mods?"
They were wayyyyyy looser here than any other board I had been on (other than 4 Chan).
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:44:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Cristo11:
I've seen too many vastly wealthy blacks (think LeBron & Oprah),black community leaders & black politicians cry about white privilege, racism in America & reparations to believe for one second that black Americans problems begin & end in the ghetto.

View Quote
LeBron and Oprah are just saying what will get them clicks, likes and money.

Blacks who tell the community to look in the mirror and take personal responsibility get a bullet like Malcolm X or de-platformed like Kanye West aka Ye.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#34]
If I somehow became responsible for raising a black baby boy, the first thing I would do is get that child into the most rural white conservative part of the country that I could find, and I would isolate insulate and protect him from anything that the media portrays as “black culture.”  

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:47:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Makarov] [#35]
When you start excusing bad behavior as “culture” you are finished being taken seriously as a culture.

There is an old Roman adage regarding adding wine to vinegar versus adding vinegar to wine.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:48:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ceetee:

That's the point.  "They" don't.  A certain subset of a subset of "them" glorify that shit.  And it's being amplified by the "if it bleeds it leads" media.   And it's being subsidized by the "soft bigotry of low expectations" Democrat party.

View Quote
While true, that really denies reality.  Look at the percentages of black males who are convicted felons?  
That is not a tiny percentage.
Now I would agree that a tiny bit of that comes from cultural stupidity, not all.
As an example, I remember seeing someone talking to college students about systemic racism in America.
This one lady said, "Just look at all the Blacks arrested for MJ.  Yet, while people are out there bragging about having MJ parties all the time."
I thought, that is a perfect example.  Yeah, white people have MJ parties, but guess where you have them?  IN A HOUSE!  And where do the police patrol?  Not in a house, in cars on the street.  Blacks are driving around smoking, generally in fairly beat up cars (more often and whites).  Gee, that is not systemic racism, that is cultural stupidity.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Black culture seems to be thriving quite vibrantly in all the major metropolitan areas
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:55:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#38]

Truth is an offense now.
View All Quotes

Truth is an offense now.

Nuance is hard.

In order to be truly informative, we would need to see statistics on incarceration rates and sentencing based on a per-perpetrator basis. Share of the population is meaningless if groups offend at different rates. What those reports cited above fail to cover is, do white violent crime offenders receive lighter sentences than black violent crime offenders (taking serial offenses into account)? Do white violent crime offenders get convicted at lower rates than black violent crime offenders?  These statistics are never mentioned in the reports.

A couple years ago there was a report in the Madison news about how black students were getting suspended at higher rates than other groups. The media reported the school district's report pretty much verbatim and did NO investigating. I reached out to the reporter and asked if the district had info on whether offender rates were different or if socio-economic differences were considered. The answer was, no, other relevant data was excluded from the report. Nobody wants to really understand the issues, they just want it to be about racism.

ETA - there may be a slight bias for or against blacks in the criminal justice system, but since we never see the actually relevant data, it's impossible to say for sure. What Heritage & Racism.org focus on is the most stark, attention-grabbing sound bites they can find, relevance be damned. Also, Amala is hot.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Dr_Dickie:
While true, that really denies reality.  Look at the percentages of black males who are convicted felons?  
Now I would agree that a tiny bit of that comes from cultural stupidity, not all.
As an example, I remember seeing someone talking to college students about systemic racism in America.
This one lady said, "Just look at all the Blacks arrested for MJ.  Yet, while people are out there bragging about having MJ parties all the time."
I thought, that is a perfect example.  Yeah, white people have MJ parties, but guess where you have them?  IN A HOUSE!  And where do the police patrol?  Not in a house, in cars on the street.  Blacks are driving around smoking, generally in fairly beat up cars (more often and whites).  Gee, that is not systemic racism, that is cultural stupidity.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dr_Dickie:
Originally Posted By ceetee:

Which all leads back to the near-elimination of the two-parent family among black households, and the lack of child rearing that comes from absentee fathers and mothers that are so busy simply putting food on the table they don't have time be proper mothers.  It leaves children to be reared by the racist media and racist Democrat government agencies.  

When a child is reared by social media, don't be surprised if that child grows up with a distorted view of real life.

And those children have other children, who have other children, and NONE of them get what I would consider a proper upbringing
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#40]

Truth is an offense now.
View All Quotes

Truth is an offense now.
People catch bans because these threads often turn into it being because they are black and using that statistic as your evidence.  Look at the statistics of black people who live in  not ghetto shit holes and they get the same.averages as the general population.   The problem has never been black it has always been poverty and inner city gang culture.  Largely created by the drug war and criminal markets that come from it  America likes drugs and if you are born in a place where the easiest paths to wealth are all criminal and your father is in jail you are likely to continue the cycle.   The gang culture created to control inner city drug markets spreads to all black people in poverty as "black culture". Even though any white or brown person in those inner city hoods does the same.shit.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#41]
does that mean the host is dead?
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:01:22 PM EDT
[#42]
She’s very smart and has always been very articulate
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:02:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:03:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By TNgan:
What culture to begin with?

All the smart and hard working black folks that I know wanted nothing to do with "Black Culture". I wonder why?
View Quote

This is 100% true. They are ashamed of it, and openly so.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:11:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By grey50beast:
100% agreed. I've eluded to just that a lot in my time here.

You can see it across this board and the opinions and views held by many members whose only interaction with black people is the internet and news media. So many here think ghetto culture=black culture and that couldn't be more wrong. But hey it gets a lot of clicks from both sides, so the media loves to prop up ghetto culture in the news.

Before people claim the stats of 13/50 blah blah, blah, they also have to realize it's more like 1/50 and that is due largely to liberal DAs and recidivism of violent criminals in the inner cities.

View Quote

Lol, just a few posts down we find out 1/3 of black men have a felony...
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:12:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Correction to the title and I follow her as well. New title should say “…Culture is Dead”.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

This.  Pandering and placating is easier than addressing a blatant problem.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SamuelAdams76:
Would.

The chick on the left.
View Quote

would both, preferably at the same time
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Nah. Let them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
People catch bans because these threads often turn into it being because they are black and using that statistic as your evidence.  Look at the statistics of black people who live in  not ghetto shit holes and they get the same.averages as the general population.   The problem has never been black it has always been poverty and inner city gang culture.  Largely created by the drug war and criminal markets that come from it  America likes drugs and if you are born in a place where the easiest paths to wealth are all criminal and your father is in jail you are likely to continue the cycle.   The gang culture created to control inner city drug markets spreads to all black people in poverty as "black culture". Even though any white or brown person in those inner city hoods does the same.shit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:

Truth is an offense now.

It’s not surprising to me that people actually believe what you’re saying. The data however, do not support it.

Race is the single most reliable predictor of violent crime, and it transcends socioeconomic status or education.

Attachment Attached File

Source
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top