Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2020 1:18:31 AM EDT
Hoping this community has some insight on the polish MSB rifle. From what I can tell the poles just took the design and tweaked it a bit.

Does anyone know if these guns are going to be imported? I've been hoping for a while they would but haven't seen/heard much about it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:35:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AK-12] [#1]
They were planning to build the civilian version in the US, but I believe that plan got shelved indefinitely. As far as tweaks are concerned I believe they got rid of the op rod support and I don't think it uses AR FCG parts
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 12:11:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zutmeloda2003] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AK-12:
They were planning to build the civilian version in the US, but I believe that plan got shelved indefinitely. As far as tweaks are concerned I believe they got rid of the op rod support and I don't think it uses AR FCG parts
View Quote

Nooooo!!!!! I was afraid it was something that got scraped. Poles usually make quality weapons, was really hoping to get my hands on one of these. Thanks for the response.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#3]
http://forum-bron.pl/viewtopic.php?t=71489&start=2880

It doesn't look like it has glowing reviews from the local Polish shooters. Sounds like there is a lot of quality issues and initial design issues.
Top Top